Who has VA Disability?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My brother just got 50% for his back. He legit fukked up his back in and once he got out had two surgeries. Now that he has his disability he his happy and it should get increased.

He got on me cause I got out with hearing loss. I worked in the engine room and each year my baseline hearing test would go down. When I got out I started the process of going thru the VA but moved and honestly forgot about it

So now I’m am going to start my claim back up again

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My brother just got 50% for his back. He legit fukked up his back in and once he got out had two surgeries. Now that he has his disability he his happy and it should get increased.

He got on me cause I got out with hearing loss. I worked in the engine room and each year my baseline hearing test would go down. When I got out I started the process of going thru the VA but moved and honestly forgot about it

So now I’m am going to start my claim back up again
Chick I knew was a BM3.... got 100% on some fukking hearing.. she feeling herself now.

Chick perfectly fine but got 100%... dont sleep bruh

And your brother definitely should be getting more... honestly they need to redo legs as well... I literally have a whole rod in my legs but only getting 10%

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Chick I knew was a BM3.... got 100% on some fukking hearing.. she feeling herself now.

Chick perfectly fine but got 100%... dont sleep bruh

And your brother definitely should be getting more... honestly they need to redo legs as well... I literally have a whole rod in my legs but only getting 10%
If you look at the CMR or whatever it’s called, you only get 30% for amputation of the leg if it’s below the knee

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Ight so my foot still healing up,they said itll take months before its done healing.

what should i do to make sure indont get fukked in the end?
How can i get a hold of my medical records?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We didn’t fake. We just knew just cause it doesn’t hurt now doesn’t mean it won’t hurt later on :sas2:

Bro i couldn't lift my shoulder without being in pain. My AC said hey man shoulder injuries will send you to the alarm room and that derails careers :mjpls: And we did a drill I was yelling in pain back my supervisor, not a word. Lmao fukk that shyt man

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ight so my foot still healing up,they said itll take months before its done healing.

You can call medical records at the hospital or whatever and request your records on paper and disc.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Go to medical and ask them to burn a copy. Takes a few weeks depending on where you’re stationed

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

You can check out your record anytime you want from Medical to look and see that nothing is missing. They can’t tell you no.

If you notice something is not in there that you were seen for, they can check for the Doctors note . All that stuff is saved on this system called AHLTA. It is military wide, all the branches use it

9/10 , every encounter you have had while in will be on AHLTA. No one in medical should be treating anyone without proper documentation .

Are you going to Physical Therapy? Request it if not. That injury will stay with you the rest of your life. VA disability is based off how it will affect you in the future.

That’s the secret right there

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
You can check out your record anytime you want from Medical to look and see that nothing is missing. They can’t tell you no.

If you notice something is not in there that you were seen for, they can check for the Doctors note . All that stuff is saved on this system called AHLTA. It is military wide, all the branches use it

9/10 , every encounter you have had while in will be on AHLTA. No one in medical should be treating anyone without proper documentation .

Are you going to Physical Therapy? Request it if not. That injury will stay with you the rest of your life. VA disability is based off how it will affect you in the future.

That’s the secret right there
nah im not but im sure as hell signing up for it breh, thank you man

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Had my Voc Rehab interview yesterday . One thing to keep in mind, because of Covid it may take a little longer and everything is done via Zoom

They look at your education and work history. Next step is applying and acceptance to your school of choice.

You get a housing allowance, and they also will pay for a laptop for school. Voc Rehab can be used for misty any degree ( I tried music , they told me no with the quickness)

Every school should have a Vet Center. I have an appointment with a counselor there.

Was thinking IT, but not sure about that. I would like to get into something helping fellow vets out, not sure what type of degree would work with that