Who has VA Disability?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im getting out the military soon and tryna get my medical stuff straight.

Trying to claim my back, mental health (depression based off a formal complaint for discrimination in my department) and a shave chit.

How do I go about this to make sure I’m getting compensated? Like how many times a month do I need to be at medical etc

I hear horror stories about people getting out all fcked up and not getting compensated.
I got out recently and haven't done none of that medical shyt. :francis:. My record has nothing on it because I was never sick, and my seperation physical showed nothing too. I should have done like everyone else and faked injuries:francis:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How long you got?
I got a question breh. I got out two months ago but I didn't apply for any VA health benefits because the doc on my ship told me that my records are "too good" to qualify for any kind of disability. Is there a way fr me to get some kind of reduced payment health insurance instead?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I claimed 48. Got a % on more than half. Only got not service connected on like 4-5
What if your medical record doesn't have anything bad on it. The most I ever had when I was in were doctors visits for mucinex:francis:.
I'm really not sure how the whole VA health system works.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I really dont use VA there service is :trash:
I only use it cuz I have to keep them up to date I use the regular military hospitals since I have tricare prime benefits when I got medically discharged I kept the same benefits
Is there some kind of reduced healthcare plan vets can sign up for via the VA? I never really applied for VA healthcare because I assumed it was for people with actual disabilities (handicapped,hearing loss etc.).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Can someone please put me on. I tried to get disability and they declined it:beli: I had trouble swallowing food my esophagus would close up and I was even seen for it. Had an egd with my esophagus dilated. Someone help me get this done:damn:
Yea if your shyt got denied then my shyt definetly getting denied :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is there some kind of reduced healthcare plan vets can sign up for via the VA? I never really applied for VA healthcare because I assumed it was for people with actual disabilities (handicapped,hearing loss etc.).

go to va front desk they will have the info because I honestly don’t know
I just know as a veteran u get screened and they assign a rating and u go from there

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can someone please put me on. I tried to get disability and they declined it:beli: I had trouble swallowing food my esophagus would close up and I was even seen for it. Had an egd with my esophagus dilated. Someone help me get this done:damn:

If u got it while in u can get a rating unfortunately it can be 0% but u can appeal it too so u can get proper rating
Any paperwork u got bring it in to help increase ur chances
I appealed before and it raised some of my disabilities ratings

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got a question breh. I got out two months ago but I didn't apply for any VA health benefits because the doc on my ship told me that my records are "too good" to qualify for any kind of disability. Is there a way fr me to get some kind of reduced payment health insurance instead?
Thats bullshyt

If you ever went to medical period you qualify for something. Good news is that because you are a Veteran, you can just go to the VA and talk to someone.

Dont listen to those clowns on the ship or whatever because they don’t want to see you succeed period, yet alone get anything you are owed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly you can just call them and ask these questions

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got out recently and haven't done none of that medical shyt. :francis:. My record has nothing on it because I was never sick, and my seperation physical showed nothing too. I should have done like everyone else and faked injuries:francis:.

You can still apply. Especially if you deployed to a warzone. I've seen people apply for some real slight as shyt.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What if your medical record doesn't have anything bad on it. The most I ever had when I was in were doctors visits for mucinex:francis:.
I'm really not sure how the whole VA health system works.
First five years after separation are free, after that you will have a co-pay and a low priority number.
I'm getting out after 7. Claiming:
- Knee
- Ankle
- Headaches
- Insomnia

If I wanted to bullshyt I could get more. Take care of yourselves breh.
Be sure to list Sleep Apnea