Who has VA Disability?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Oh ok, so it's one of those things you might have to push back on
Yes. I originally got rated for at 10% for hearing in 2021. I went back in 2023 and put in a claim for hearing increase.

Ended up getting hearing bumped up to 20 and they gave me 10 for tinnitus

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cant read the updates or I would probably be here all day

I will say, make sure you go to the DAV. Find a really cool/good onej
I recently got diagnosed 30 for insomnia. This is with no records.

I tied it as secondary to my tinnitus and you can too. Just say that once you are in bed and it’s quiet you can’t sleep. Plus with your apnea you can state that the apnea wakes you up and then you can’t go back to sleep because of the ringing

Edit: Also during your exam they will ask you about how your insomnia affects your daily life. Def include the work stuff. State your short and irritated during the day because you’re tired. This affects your work and personal relationships.
what did they prescribe?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Cant read the updates or I would probably be here all day

I will say, make sure you go to the DAV. Find a really cool/good onej

what did they prescribe?
They didn’t prescribe me anything for my insomnia. I half ass did it

I knew I had tinnitus and I looked for secondary conditions and put in a claim. Never actually got diagnosed officially for it

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Got my rating today
:blessed:

keep pushin fellas
How long did it take from when you filed? Congrats Brother!

I want to file as soon as I get home. I have a degenerative condition with my back, sleep apnea, all I need is a ptsd diagnosis then I’ll file. I have an appt with a VA mental health doc in November.

I’m in Georgia. Hoping to file in December and get my rating by April. Is that realistic?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I want to file as soon as I get home. I have a degenerative condition with my back, sleep apnea, all I need is a ptsd diagnosis then I’ll file. I have an appt with a VA mental health doc in November.

I’m in Georgia. Hoping to file in December and get my rating by April. Is that realistic?
180 day is the time limit but it can be viewed at any time

byt that back pay when you get it is :wow:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

Thanks. I did BDD, so it was a different timeline that regular claims

Do you already have an ITF in? I don't want that sleep apnea rating to go away before you file

Karume

All Star
Daps
I had my C&P exam for my right hip at a VA clinic this morning. Overall, it went well. The examiner was thorough, but the range of motion tests were quite painful. He noticed a significant difference in mobility between my right and left sides and ordered x-rays to be done. The good thing was that as he was with the VA, I was able to get my x-rays done in less than an hour. which is much better than having to wait weeks. They had me do full hip to ankle x-rays, which was a new experience for me. When I asked the technician about it, she explained that this type of x-ray is usually used to check leg length. It seems like I may end up finding out more things wrong with me than I originally thought.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

More realistic that you’ll get your rating in May-June.

Trust me i’m in Ga as well.