Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Black foreigners can be disrespectful

AA's have a VERY unique history, that MUST be respected

I'm Haitian, and I absolutely HATE Haitians who are on that:

:mjpls:

But at the same time, claiming certain black nationalities are the most c00nish, is a little bit divisive.. Most of my female cousins are marrying and having kids with AA men. It's RARE to see one of them with a Haitian. Most Americanized Haitian women I know are marrying and having children with AA men. A common thing I hear among them is "I can't marry a Haitian man". Their preferences of men, are more aligned with what AA women desire. They want a Michael Ealy, Morris Chesnut, Columbus Short, Chris Brown type. Rather than a Jesifwa(Haitian comedian) Roberto Martino(lead singer of Haitian band T-Vice), or any other what they perceive as "corny" Haitian actor. It's starting to become rare to see a 1st generation Haitian female, with a Haitian man. They LOVE y'all AA men.

:ufdup:
Do Haitians like Jamaicans :leostare: luh me some haitians

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
all this complaining and arguing bout absolutely nothing:coffee:
I wish I could give this 1,000 daps bruh. Like what exactly did the content in this thread accomplish? The idea of the topic could have been interesting.

SOME AA's talk shyt and rip on foreign blacks and SOME foreign black rip on AA's. In my experience it really just been jokes:francis:

It's stupid and silly on both sides. But to be honest I didn't realize that both "groups" had a significant beef with each other until I got to the coli.:francis:
Not trying to shyt on the OP but his first sentence he says how he wasn't trying to divide with this topic well...:francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Some of you lack reading comprehension. Its pathetic.
Not really bruh. What you were saying throughout this thread had reasoning, but it came off as shytting on people. The same way you and others were complaining about getting shytted on.

Foreign blacks have no negative impact on AA advancement in America, so IMO like that guy said "all this complaining and arguing bout absolutely nothing"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not really bruh. What you were saying throughout this thread had reasoning, but it came off as shytting on people.

African Americans are not here to make other groups of people feel better about themselves. We aren't in their countries in their communities speaking for their culture as if it were our own, so not it isn't "the same way."

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
African Americans are not here to make other groups of people feel better about themselves. We aren't in their countries in their communities speaking for their culture as if it were our own, so not it isn't "the same way."
Ok breh.. It just seems silly to get worked up about. Doesn't really have an effect on anything. The more educated and financially well off African or Carribean blacks that come here the better.

The BLACK community will need everyone to defeat the beast.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ok breh.. It just seems silly to get worked up about. Doesn't really have an effect on anything. The more educated and financially well off African or Carribean blacks that come here the better.

Checking African American anti-Blackness from other groups of Black people while they live in our communities isn't "something silly to get worked up about."

If they are here working, getting educated and assimilating with the local AA communities then no problem.

That wasn't even the main point of the thread. The thread is really about African American ethnic pride and how it is a specific type of Black pride no different than Nigerians, Jamaicans or Ethiopians having their specific type of Black pride.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If that's the way you feel then OK but in my interpretation the vast majority of the thread turned into shytting on people and it was all to do about nothing.

And I really don't think this is a big enough issue or an issue at all that needs to be checked but do you bruh.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If you can quote all of the instances of shytting on any people then go for it.

And you might not think its a big issue because you don't have respect for self.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

The BLACK community will need everyone to defeat the beast.

You just don't want to acknowledge the issue.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Can someone provide a brotha with some cliff notes?

Ain't nobody tryna read all that
scaledphpserver195filen.png

To answer @Ed MOTHEREFFING G question, I'm African American and proud
HgQqrzN.png
. Family been here since the beginning :mjcry: