Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This fool really asked how does anti-Blackness from Black folks affect Black folks :mjlol:

Or how not having ethnic pride can make a group of people vulnerable :mjlol:

Yeah you are right, they don't matter :russ:
You are the main one shytting on other black folks :dwillhuh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I mean it's pretty obvious that AAs have their own unique culture, it's stupid to say otherwise. I have respect for those that lost their lives and who built America to what it is, to allow my parents to immigrant here. I know some immigrants to be condescending towards AAs and they are dumb for that. But it is true that some in this thread are doing the same thing about black immigrants, generalizing that we all hate you guys. Which is not true. I remember when I was young my mom ran a daycare in our house and we had lots of AA children in our home. We all played together went to the same school, mom introduce them to nigerian food to them and treated them like she would her own. I used to go back and forward in these kind of threads, but now it is pointless.Just people saying slick shyt to each other not getting anything done.
Exactly
People are seriously acting AAs and foreign blacks have significant problem with each other. Wtf man:beli:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting on the quotes :dwillhuh:

Or are you one of those hoe ass nikkas who make up shyt or get hurt by people pointing out shyt that actually is true :dwillhuh:
Lol I ain't going back in the whole thread.. But if you want to pretend that you weren't then cool

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
"Bahamians began visiting the Florida Keys in the 18th century to salvage wrecked ships, fish, catch turtles and log tropical hardwood trees. A Bahamian settlement in the Keys was reported in 1790, but the presence of Bahamians in the keys was temporary."

You are really trying hard here :francis:
Soooo..They came temporarily to the Southermost tip of Florida, and all of a sudden they're basically in the same category as AA's, while other WI's aren't? What about Jean Baptiste Point du Sable? Haitian founder of Chicago. He arrived in modern day Chicago in the 1770's. Do you know there have been Haitians slaves arriving in the US through New Orleans since the 1700's? Alot of present day AA's in NO have Haitian ancestry.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Some people are weak. We can't save those and we can't entrust those types with any kind of power in our community because they will be the first to sell us out, as we've seen time and time again.
Lol thinking that ALL black people in America no matter where they're descendants from should be together to fight against white supremacy means you're gonna sellout brehs lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Soooo..They came temporarily to the Southermost tip of Florida, and all of a sudden they're basically in the same category as AA's, while other WI's aren't? What about Jean Baptiste Point du Sable? Haitian founder of Chicago. He arrived in modern day Chicago in the 1770's. Do you know there have been Haitians slaves arriving in the US through New Orleans since the 1700's? Alot of present day AA's in NO have Haitian ancestry.

You seem not to understand that none of those Islands had a "cultural identity" yet so slaves being imported 300 years ago doesn't equal Islanders putting in work in America

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No, excusing anti-Blackness from Blacks because they are Black is what makes you a bytch
Lol fukk c00ns and uncle toms you happy bruh. They are the scum of the earth.

What you are doing is generalizing a group of people even though the vast majority of these people want to improve the black community and defeat white supremacy JUST LIKE YOU

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol fukk c00ns and uncle toms you happy bruh. They are the scum of the earth.

What you are doing is generalizing a group of people even though the vast majority of these people want to improve the black community and defeat white supremacy JUST LIKE YOU

When have I generalized anyone slow nikka

If they are here working, getting educated and assimilating with the local AA communities then no problem.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You seem not to understand that none of those Islands had a "cultural identity" yet so slaves being imported 300 years ago doesn't equal Islanders putting in work in America
Bahamians did have a cultural identity. What makes say they didn't? Have you never heard of Jookanoo? Conch?

:ohhh: