Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas are rewriting history to justify BS :russ:

@Prynce wasn't we just in TC last night listening to a Nigerian and a Jamaican justifying slavery and basically calling AAs inferior people

but this shyt doesn't exist :heh:
I'm not changing history, you just keep moving that goalpost.

I said Bahamians have been migrating to the US since the early 1900's.
You said they only started getting here post 1960's.

. I said they were the FIRST Blacks in Miami and pretty much built the city.
Then you said they're basically AA's, because they arrived in the Florida Keys temporarily in the 1700's.

Then I pointed that Haitians slaves had been arriving in the US since the 1700's via New Orleans(one of them even founded Chicago).

Then you pointed out that's different, because Bahamians had no culture when they 1st arrived in the 1700's.

:stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm not changing history, you just keep moving that goalpost.

I said Bahamians have been migrating to the US since the early 1900's.
You said they only started getting here post 1960's.

. I said they were the FIRST Blacks in Miami and pretty much built the city.
Then you said they're basically AA's, because they arrived in the Florida Keys temporarily in the 1700's.

Then I pointed that Haitians slaves had been arriving in the US since the 1700's via New Orleans(one of them even founded Chicago).

Then you pointed out that's different, because Bahamians had no culture when they 1st arrived in the 1700's.

:stopitslime:

You still don't seem to get that African slaves who went to the Caribbean temporarily don't suddenly become Islanders...they were still slaves holding on to their African culture and nothing like the Islander we are discussing now.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You still don't seem to get that African slaves who went to the Caribbean temporarily don't suddenly become Islanders...they were still slaves holding on to their African culture and nothing like the Islander we are discussing now.
You had Haitians arriving NO with French last names. They knew how to speak French fluently. Some procreated with other Blacks/Creoles in NO/Louisiana, and created some of the modern day AA's you see in Louisiana.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You had Haitians arriving NO with French last names. They knew how to speak French fluently. Some procreated with other Blacks/Creoles in NO/Louisiana, and created some of the modern day AA's you see in Louisiana.

No, you had AFRICAN slaves given French names by their French colonizers :snoop:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No, you had AFRICAN slaves given French names by their French colonizers :snoop:
You had African slaves who had already been on the Island of Hispaniola for X amount of years. You had some who were BORN on Hispaniola who arrived in NO post-Haitian Revolution, and firmly established themselves in America.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You had African slaves who had already been on the Island of Hispaniola for X amount of years. You had some who were BORN on Hispaniola who arrived in NO post-Haitian Revolution, and firmly established themselves in America.

You sound bat shyt insane trying to using slaves and a handful of freedmen from the Caribbean during American slavery to justify the actions of immigrants who came largely after 1960 :snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so basically what I've gathered from this thread is
-Africans talk mad shyt about AAs
-Africans claim AA when it's convenient
-AAs want to claim their own tribe on some tribalism shyt
-Civil Rights era paved the way for all immigrates to enjoy the fruits and labor of this country(i swear to god, somebody wrote this)
-Jamaicans are confirmed c00ns?
-AAs are the chosen people
-Africans do not share the same experience as other diaspora
-There's levels to this white supremacy shyt
-Mexicans, cubans, cac Latinos and AA are all Israelites

I'm still on page 17, so more to come....

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only negative shyt Ive heard Africans talk about AA's is that some are heavily mixed which confuses Africans, bytches got flat asses and some engage in criminality and wonder why more arent rich..
If anything AA's are more negative because of the idea Africa is a shyt hole and AA's are living in the 1st world..

Either way, I consider us all family so if we talk shyt it is allowed..now lets cut the infighting and get back to these pesky cacs and mexicans.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
so basically what I've gathered from this thread is
-Africans talk mad shyt about AAs
-Africans claim AA when it's convenient
-AAs want to claim their own tribe on some tribalism shyt
-Civil Rights era paved the way for all immigrates to enjoy the fruits and labor of this country(i swear to god, somebody wrote this)
-Jamaicans are confirmed c00ns?
-AAs are the chosen people
-Africans do not share the same experience as other diaspora
-There's levels to this white supremacy shyt
-Mexicans, cubans, cac Latinos and AA are all Israelites

I'm still on page 17, so more to come....

Grain of salt.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
exactly:russ:

Hell African americans really didn't become AA till the late 1800s early 1900s even though we've been in America since the 16th century

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
interesting topic to look back on :jbhmm:

way before "ados" or "fba" were a thing on here

and peep the usual distortionary arguments and gaslighting going on, on the first page :mjpls:

is ED a bot? the dissenting voices bots also?