Who else here is MIDDLE PASSAGE BLACK

Are you directly here because of the original African Diaspora?

• Total voters

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
All inside of the US and not analogous to someone going from country to country
The motives are the same.

You're right. I called him out for being Jamaican and attempting to shame African Americans for not practicing group economics in 100s of threads when he ran from a Black country to a White majority to pretend like he is African American.
You shyt on jamaicans as a whole when arguing against one. How is that any different than a fob shyting on all AAs.

If someone called me Jamaican, I would not be disgusted and outraged. Curious why they thought that, yes, but many of you have shown your snakelike tendencies.

He is Jamaican....the cockroaches of the Black diaspora.

If a replace a couples words would you have a problem?:sas2:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm not sure what you don't understand about "Diallo and other recent immigrants have their own trauma but not Antebellum South, Jim Crow, CRM, Redlining, Predatory lending and just the mere reality of being around majority cacs for 200 years."

And declaring your ethnicity first isn't separation. Jamaicans, Ethios and Nigerians have no issues branding their stuff with their ethnicity first but it doesn't stop other Black folks from being a patron at those places.

Its weird how it isn't productive for African Americans to have their own group yet I don't see any of you giving this rhetoric to Haitians or Somalis or whatever in attempts to ruin the diversity in Blackness.
Nothing wrong with having your own group. BUT, again. If you're BORN in America. And influenced by AA culture, and dealt with discrimination at the hands of White Americans, why couldn't a 1st generation Nigerian or Haitian be adopted into the family? Especially considering all the intermarriage going on between Black foreigners and AA's.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
i live near a lot of somali, eritian, sudanese

breh

good luck approaching their women because they're frequently conditioned to think black americans are ignorant and beneath them...and many of their men low key feel the same. I know because i've run around with a somali breh and the woman DID NOT SPEAK A WORD TO ME like that until he vouched for me like i'm acceptable. it was disgraceful.

its udder disrespect for my culture and they adopt it like its their own.

don't get me started on nigerian snobbery [from first generation]

Uppity African Americans are just the same....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with having your own group. BUT, again. If you're BORN in America. And influenced by AA culture, and dealt with discrimination at the hands of White Americans, why couldn't a 1st generation Nigerian or Haitian be adopted into the family? Especially considering all the intermarriage going on between Black foreigners and AA's.

Who said Black immigrants could not assimilate? I date African women and they do not have to give up their ethnic identity for us to have a relationship. The same applies for the Diaspora, as a whole.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Nope.

African Americans can move freely within America because we built it.

A Jamaican moving to America is going to a place that they had no hand in building.

1. How you feel about white people moving into the country?
2. So you goin ignore the entire quote:beli:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Who said Black immigrants could not assimilate? I date African women and they do not have to give up their ethnic identity for us to have a relationship. The same applies for the Diaspora, as a whole.
I know more than enough stories of Haitians who were beaten up, killed and or rejected by AA women, for being Haitian. There was a time in this country where some AA's wanted nothing to do with us "Black savage, voodoo, cat eaters". They thought we all had AIDS. So in essence you DID have to give up being a Haitian at one point to be accepted. All this while Whites hated us all the same. But then, you had the Blacks, who viewed Haitians as another distant part of the family. They viewed us as cousins of sorts.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. How you feel about white people moving into the country?
2. So you goin ignore the entire quote:beli:

If you are not African American and shaming African Americans for not practice group economics when you yourself are the polar opposite of that rhetoric then I have a problem with it

And it is no secret that I am not a fan of Jamaicans....thats my personal dislike :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know more than enough Haitians who were beaten up, killed and or rejected by AA women, for being Haitian. There was a time in this country where some AA's wanted nothing to do with us "Black savage, voodoo, cat eaters". They thought we all had AIDS. So in essence you DID have to give up being a Haitian at one point to be accepted. All this while Whites hated us all the same. But then, you had the Blacks, who viewed Haitians as another distant part of the family. They viewed us as cousins of sorts.

When you come into the communities of impoverished people who have experienced trauma for 100s of years then friction is going to happen, right or wrong. It isn't the 80s anymore so I don't think using the experiences of two ethnic groups getting acquainted with each other is something indicative of anything in 2015.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
If you are not African American and shaming African Americans for not practice group economics when you yourself are the polar opposite of that rhetoric then I have a problem with it

And it is no secret that I am not a fan of Jamaicans....thats my personal dislike :yeshrug:

1. Why do you hate Jamaicans? :mindblown:

2. Do you realize you're a hypocrite? :rudy:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. Why do you hate Jamaicans? :mindblown:

2. Do you realize you're a hypocrite? :rudy:

Dislike is not synonymous with hate....I simply think Jamaicans, for the most part, are the opposite of African Americans when it comes to White acceptance.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But, seriously. We Black foreigners really are a guest in AA culture. We didn't build it, and alot of us benefit from it, while acting uppity and c00nish. Although, OP did acknowledge that West Indian Blacks are included in his category, due to us also getting to the Western World via the Middle Passage. But still, we didn't build crap in the AA community. It's not OUR culture to claim. I absolutely detest hypocritical Haitians who haven't done crap for the advancement, but still benefit from the hard work AA's have done, ONLY to treat AA's like they are beneath us. How can we think ourselves above AA's when we completely lost control of our OWN Nation, and arrived here with our tails betwixed our legs? Disgraceful, ungrateful, c00ns.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Dislike is not synonymous with hate....I simply think Jamaicans, for the most part, are the opposite of African Americans when it comes to White acceptance.

You think they are too accepting of white people or that they desire it too much?