****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You know whats funny...most Americans react to employees like Mcdonalds workers trying to unionize and secure higher incomes with disdain...they scream "get a better job...ext"..Yet, black people, and this rep for not tipping, is this culturally ingrained idea in American society that somehow signals how cheap we are, and how much we are insulting the hard working servers of America.

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees, and even servers, more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

Aint this country awesome!

:dwillhuh: People got on your case for not tipping at a McDonald's?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
fukk you tips bytch! I work hard for my money so I don't have to tip you if I don't want to.

By the way I can I just choose not to bc the look of excitement followed by dissapointment and anger that comes from me not tipping your ass amuses me :troll:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:dwillhuh: People got on your case for not tipping at a McDonald's?

naw man..I was referencing a huge thread here last week about McDs workers unionizing to raise their wages, and how about 60% of the people in the thread were critical of the workers attempts. They were calling the workers, low skill, undeserving, mcdonalds owners "cant afford it", and how the workers dont deserve a raise in pay. And this is a site that skews left if anything. Basically it was a reflection of a healthy portion of the country who are unsympathetic to the plight of the working poor.

But on the other hand you have this 180, where people want to chide and ridicule black people in particular for not being good tippers to waiters. Are you seeing the grave inconsistencies here?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel good when I tip, I even give my barbers an extra 5 bucks for their work
If you can't tip your a sad sack of shyt who deserves the same treatment

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
naw man..I was referencing a huge thread here last week about McDs workers unionizing to raise their wages, and how about 60% of the people in the thread were critical of the workers attempts. They were calling the workers, low skill, undeserving, mcdonalds owners "cant afford it", and how the workers dont deserve a raise in pay. And this is a site that skews left if anything. Basically it was a reflection of a healthy portion of the country who are unsympathetic to the plight of the working poor.

But on the other hand you have this 180, where people want to chide and ridicule black people in particular for not being good tippers to waiters. Are you seeing the grave inconsistencies here?

:ahh: The clarity of your response... :blessed:

Anyway, yes, I do see the extreme hypocrisy. As a former service industry person myself, I strongly believe in both raising wages and tipping for good service, but yeah. I always try to tip well. You know this, as we've eaten many tacos out in PB together. :cheers: :troll:

I actually think that these people get shat on because it's easy to get away with it. People think that something being low pay means that it's easy, even though it's not. This is the same kind of person that has their room and board paid for, their tuition paid for, car paid for, and phone bill paid for, but turns around and says that they've "paid for everything they have" because they work 12 hours a week and was able to save up for a vacation or some shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I actually think that these people get shat on because it's easy to get away with it. People think that something being low pay means that it's easy, even though it's not. This is the same kind of person that has their room and board paid for, their tuition paid for, car paid for, and phone bill paid for, but turns around and says that they've "paid for everything they have" because they work 12 hours a week and was able to save up for a vacation or some shyt.
:krs:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:ahh: The clarity of your response... :blessed:

Anyway, yes, I do see the extreme hypocrisy. As a former service industry person myself, I strongly believe in both raising wages and tipping for good service, but yeah. I always try to tip well. You know this, as we've eaten many tacos out in PB together. :cheers: :troll:

:beli:

I used to work at burger king flipping fries. And yes if I had plan to raise a family on a burger king salary then I had already fukked up to begin with. The job requires absolutely no skill set I know bc I worked it. And everything I got I grinded for, raised by a single mom, so yes I thought them nikkas demanding 15 for what they do was ridiculous.

Blackout

Daps

I used to work at burger king flipping fries. And yeas if I had plan to raise a family on a burger king salary then I fukked up to begin with. The job requires absolutely no skill set I know bc I worked it.

I worked at McDonald's preparing food.

You say no skill is required but that doesn't mean that your not working your ass off because there is "no skill."

It takes no skill to lift a brick but lift many bricks and you'll damn well be tired as fukk. :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I worked at McDonald's preparing food.

You say no skill is required but that doesn't mean that your not working your ass off because there is "no skill."

It takes no skill to lift a brick but lift many bricks and you'll damn well be tired as fukk. :upsetfavre:

Ever heard of the saying work smarter not harder. If you want more pay improve your worth and skill set making you more in demand instead of asking more pay for the same skill less job.

Blackout

Daps
Ever heard of the saying work smarter not harder. If you want more pay improve your worth and skill set making you more in demand instead of asking more pay for the same skill less job.
You've yet to show how working there isn't working your ass off.

Lack of skill doesn't mean that a job can't be hard.

Doesn't take much skill to sweep but sweep a 3 story building and your still working your ass off.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

You've yet to show how working there isn't working your ass off.

Lack of skill doesn't mean that a job can't be hard.

Doesn't take much skill to sweep but sweep a 3 story buolsimg and your still working your ass off.

And I say it is not hard work bc I have experience there. It is aggravating work bc customers are a$$holes but hard work nah breh sell that to somebody else. Construction workers work hard but fast food doesn't even begin to equate to that.

Blackout

Daps
And I say it is not hard work bc I have experience there. It is aggravating work bc customers are a$$holes but hard work nah breh sell that to somebody else. Construction workers work hard but fast food doesn't even begin to equate to that.
Well you probably haven't been working there long or did much positions other than fries because being up in that line doing constant orders and cleaning and maintaining still ain't a breeze.

I never said that the pay should be the same as a construction workers so that's a shytty comparison.