****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
That's the nature of the job and you knew that when you took it. Some people will tip, some wont.

Deal with it or use this job as something temporary while you look for a job that doesn't rely on tips.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Have you started to look for another side job?

At least try to fix it yourself before asking or as your doimg demanding it from someone else.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So instead of taking this to the people who you buy your food from you decide to stick it to the people who work in the system to begin with. Gotcha. Fight the power brother. Reality Land is over here, you're all the way over there.

Because you are fcking coward and a lame. You'll racially attack black people with modest incomes and demand money from them, but you dont have a damn thing to say to the employers that are actually raping, exploiting, and taking advantage of you. Typical American jackass...racist, ignorant, and gladly taking it up the ass from the 1%. Eat a dyck.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

this side job is making me hate my own people I swear

:bryan: you mad hoe? Instead of fukking complaining about it on the-coli how about you get a better fukking job that doesnt require you live of tips.

Don't blame us for your shortcomings, damn the company that got you working for 5 bucks an hour

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So instead of taking this to the people who you buy your food from you decide to stick it to the people who work in the system to begin with. Gotcha. Fight the power brother. Reality Land is over here, you're all the way over there.

it's service industry folk like you taking it out on the wrong people.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Because you are fcking coward and a lame. You'll racially attack black people with modest incomes and demand money from us, but you dont have a damn thing to say to the employers that are actually raping, exploiting, and taking advantage of you. Typical American jackass...racist, ignorant, and gladly taking it up the ass from the 1%. Eat a dyck.

always dropping that ether
m3Bpsu3.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

A woman who's a delivery worker......:leon:

What do you look like........:shaq:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown

Side job or not you could still look for a better one. :yeshrug:

Never settle dude. Once you settle you waste potential that you could have used.

I'm not settling. Joining the police force. Will give me the dough I need to move across the country for grad school.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

When i was a hostess all the servers hated serving black people.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Because you are fcking coward and a lame. You'll racially attack black people with modest incomes and demand money from them, but you dont have a damn thing to say to the employers that are actually raping, exploiting, and taking advantage of you. Typical American jackass...racist, ignorant, and gladly taking it up the ass from the 1%. Eat a dyck.

No Bammer, you have unrealistic expectations and entitlement issues. To be honest, you also sound like you have some mental health issues. Servers should be polite, prompt, and efficient. Your food should be warm. These are reasonable expectations of service. You can't reasonably expect a server to not occasionally be tired, or to pander to your every need. You need food, they serve it. That is the transaction. Regardless of whether or not you perceive their service to be 'good' (how can they know what your standards are?) the ridiculously poor pay rates these people receive are reflected in the lower prices you pay for your food. It is your responsibility to redress this disparity by paying a reasonable amount as a tip. If you don't want a tip-based economy, work to change the American culture in this regard. In the meantime, chill out and attempt to get some perspective and empathy.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to tip alot, but its really not my job to fight the stereotype..

And I hate people who act like a tip is a given.

If they are real personable and make sure my drink is refill and real prompt. I tip no doubt. but if it the run of the mill blah service I probably won't.

But I also know people like the TS who bytch and moan about people no tipping which makes me want to tip even less..

And the thing about not tippin is there ain't shyt anybody can do about cause I can not tip 3 times in a row but if I call dominoes to order a pizza they still gonna deliver that shyt. My friends say I'm a a$$hole and I wouldn't feel that way if worked a place that relied on tips. But thats why I've never taken any job that I had to HOPE someone would give me some extra money.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Take this is a lesson OP. Dont work for poor people. Ive seen this hold true in many different industries. Broke people are some of the most demanding entitled people you will ever meet. They want you to break your back for chump change. Waitressing can and should pay really well. Idk how old you are or what you look like but look for jobs at nicer restaurants or maybe a nightclub or something. Drunk people leave great tips

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Take this is a lesson OP. Dont work for poor people. Ive seen this hold true in many different industries. Broke people are some of the most demanding entitled people you will ever meet. They want you to break your back for chump change. Waitressing can and should pay really well. Idk how old you are or what you look like but look for jobs at nicer restaurants or maybe a nightclub or something. Drunk people leave great tips

:mindblown: she's the one demanding tips..she's the one with 2 jobs trying to make ends meet..she's the one crying over chump change
hence, she's the broke person your talkin about.
jesus christ your an idiot :mindblown: