****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Well you probably haven't been working there long or did much positions other than fries because being up in that line doing constant orders and cleaning and maintaining still ain't a breeze.

I never said that the pay should be the same as a construction workers so that's a shytty comparison.

Breh what fast food job you know where nikkas only did fries :why:

I was a team leader nikka I did 2 years there and when I put in my 2 weeks they wanted to promote me to manager but I had to get the hell out. That shyt is depressing soul sucking work but not hard breh. That is why I don't know how anybody could want to work there and stay there breh. Move on to bigger and better things.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breh what fast food job you know where nikkas only did fries :why:

I was a team manager nikka I did 2 years there and when I put in my 2 weeks they wanted to promote me to manager but I had to get the hell out. That shyt is depressing soul sucking work but not hard breh.
It ain't a breeze breh as you said.

How long were you a team manager?

For all we know you could of came in and got to manager and did way less work.

When I was there, there were no promotions. I came and I made sandwiches all day and cleaned up before I went. That shyt ain't easy with the constant orders comin at you.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

this side job is making me hate my own people I swear
make tipping or charge a delivery fee

except were gratuity is required, there is no law for tipping

Blackout

Daps
I meant team leader breh a tep above peon and a step below manager
How long you had that position from when you started working there to when you first got promoted?

Cuz when I was there I came in made sandwiches all day with constant orders coming at me and still had to clean up before I went.

shyt was annoying and no cakewalk.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

this side job is making me hate my own people I swear

tipping?

nikka u better worry about getting robbed

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

How long you had that position from when you started working there to when you first got promoted?

Cuz when I was there I came in made sandwiches all day with constant orders coming at me and still had to clean up before I went.

shyt was annoying and no cakewalk.

The shyt was a franchise and the head nikka had a chain of like 10 to 15 BK in the area and he promoted within. The store manager at the time worked there for 10 years I was promoted within the 1st 4 month bc you know nikkas are always quitting :pachaha:

Blackout

Daps
The shyt was a franchise and the head nikka had a chain of like 10 to 15 BK in the area and he promoted within. The store manager at the time worked there for 10 years I was promoted within the 1st 4 month bc you know nikkas are always quitting :pachaha:
Well I worked at McDonald's for 2 years before i quit and went on to offloading and loading aircraft and nobody got promoted while I was there.

So it was peon work from the time I started to the time I finished.

You had it easy compared to me which is why you don't think its hard work.

Not everybody got it like you breh. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Bammer Weed dropped a napalm bomb on this thread:wow. He broke down the hypocrisy of tipping culture so succinctly. It's sad how these companies not only managed to pass on their shyt to consumers, but convinced us that it's our moral responsibility to supplement the income of the workers THEY screw over with low wages:mindblown:.

If you don't like being at the mercy of the whims of your customers, mobilize with some like minded folk and complain to these companies.Shaming the customers into tipping will only take you so far, because no matter what you do you can't mandate tipping; and while shaming might make a few more want to tip,it also creates a backlash and makes others less likely to tip just on moral grounds, or make other straight up refuse your services(something you may be fine with, but less customers means less demand for drives which makes your employment less secure). The bottom line is, is that the corporations have the most power to enact change and pay you more, alot more than the consumer at least, and your time may be better served barking up their tree instead of coming here to complain.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you failed when you expect a tip everytime you deliver a pizza. and if you are not being reimbursed gas for a pizza delivery job which i highly doubt, you lost again

im sorry girl, but dont expect a tip every time. the disappointment leads to shyt like this, resenting people who dont tip and finding a common denominator amongst them :smh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ZyiH5.png

:deadrose:

i love charlie.

i try to be a good tipper but i hear u, most of us minorities are cheap bastids.
my first job i was 14 working for a korean laundromat delivering laundry. i carried a 40 lb bag of laundry 5 blocks and up 5 floors for this black lady, and she gave me a 50 cent tip. i felt like throwing the bag on her old ass.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees, and even servers, more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil. Aint this country awesome!

how old are you aga!n breh, !ve d!sagreed w!th you before but somet!mes you say real !ntell!gent sh!t....