****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not settling. Joining the police force. Will give me the dough I need to move across the country for grad school.
Why not switch side jobs and get more money before hitting grad school. :ehh:

Make getting the best outta everything a habit early my nig.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:mindblown: she's the one demanding tips..she's the one with 2 jobs trying to make ends meet..she's the one crying over chump change
hence, she's the broke person your talkin about.
jesus christ your an idiot :mindblown:

Thats why shes struggling because shes working at the wrong place. Yall in here defending your cheapness im tryna give constructive advice. Go somewhere :childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If my bill is 30.08
I'm leaving 30.10 and expecting my change back

Ungrateful waitresses should be happy we re even out eating giving them shifts in this economy but no

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really don't see how you can't tip. It's really rare for me to have bad service when eating at a restaurant.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Thats why shes struggling because shes working at the wrong place. Yall in here defending your cheapness im tryna give constructive advice. Go somewhere :childplease:

hold up, how am I cheap when I tip? dont worry ill wait

and yeah she's working at the wrong place, thats why my first post was find a better job :facepalm:

Im not surprised you didnt finish school and chose hook'n

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What's a good side job to work at?
Look around the area for nicer restaurants or as thoushallhustle said a night club.

Gotta stay on your feet and never become stagnant.

Even when you become a cop its always good to chase a promotion or higher position.

Keep that fire burning for more money and whatever else you may want in life.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
hold up, how am I cheap when I tip? dont worry ill wait

and yeah she's working at the wrong place, thats why my first post was find a better job :facepalm:

Im not surprised you didnt finish school and chose hook'n

No you stupid bytch your cheap because your acting like its her fault for complaining about non tippers. I never even mentioned you directly. But I guess a hit dog will holler no?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No you stupid bytch your cheap because your acting like its her fault for complaining about non tippers. I never even mentioned you directly. But I guess a hit dog will holler no?

no she is wrong for expecting everyone to tip. life doesnt work that way. be humbLe, lose the self entitelment and people will tip you. if they dont...thats life

dont like it, get a better job.

those are her options.

we are not her employers

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why don't black people tip? I'm serious here. I have a part time job on the weekends and it is only black people or red necks who don't tip. Expect me to drive to your house with my own car using my own gas and you don't tip. Total is 28.89 cock lord, oh, you gave me a 40? You're gonna keep the rest of the 11.11 too aren't you, you piece of shyt? I've only had one white guy do that to me and all the rest are always black. Another thing nikkas try to do is get more than what they paid for. Talking about how "there's no pineapples on the side so I'm calling them to deliver me a new one, I've already paid so I'll have both" shyt when there were ALREADY PINEAPPLES ON THE SIDE YOU bytch.

fukkING BLACK PEOPLE.

this side job is making me hate my own people I swear

betta learn how to twerk that ass if u wanna tip...

:rudy:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
no she is wrong for expecting everyone to tip. life doesnt work that way. be humbLe, lose the self entitelment and people will tip you. if they dont...thats life

dont like it, get a better job.

those are her options.

we are not her employers

Have you ever worked in a restaurant? :wtf:
If you arent ready to tip take your broke ass to Burger King. Its people like you who ruin other peoples service. This is why servers be walkin around with attitudes, not giving a fukk if you need refills, not checking up on you to see how you are. If the concept of tipping bothers you so much dont come. Let the classy people who know how to tip come an enjoy their meal.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Have you ever worked in a restaurant? :wtf:
If you arent ready to tip take your broke ass to Burger King. Its people like you who ruin other peoples service. This is why servers be walkin around with attitudes, not giving a fukk if you need refills, not checking up on you to see how you are. If the concept of tipping bothers you so much dont come. Let the classy people who know how to tip come an enjoy their meal.

like I said, I tip. so your barking up a storm for really no reason. but a b!tch like you or the TS is not seeing my money. and I dont care if you come to check up on me. just give me my food and let me mack on the girl im with :smugbiden:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
To be fair, I think that quite a few more people agree with you in the United States than you think, bud. :myman: Like I personally said before, I never really had problems at the restaurant I worked at when it came to any race.

:why: you act like there is no difference between the type of people that order delivery pizza and the type of people that go out to a 4 star restaurant

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
like I said, I tip. so your barking up a storm for really no reason. but a b!tch like you or the TS is not seeing my money. and I dont care if you come to check up on me. just give me my food and let me mack on the girl im with :smugbiden:

I wasnt referring to you specifically so idk why your panties are in a bunch. No one needs to tolerate some cheap entitled nygga for a $5 tip on a $100 bill :childplease: Keep your money.