****** who don't tip are the scum of the Earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bammer is one of the most underrated and logical posters here. Even if you don't agree with him you have to respect his arguments because they usually have some substance to them, which can be rare on this board sometimes :why:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Bammer is one of the most underrated and logical posters here. Even if you don't agree with him you have to respect his arguments because they usually have some substance to them, which can be rare on this board sometimes :why:

agreed... h!s post make sense even !f you dont agree... !ve d!sagreed mult!ple t!mes but he makes sense, ! respect breh, ! have a darker mental!ty but he speaks w!th the same knowledge ! have... educated n!gga , he just seems to care more...

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
When i was a hostess all the servers hated serving black people.

They hated serving them before the tip came into play. This is sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy. I always leave great tips, but I'm to the point where if the service isn't up to par, later for your tip.

So, if I walk in and get treated worse because a waitress feels like I'll be cheap on the tip, I'm more than happy to assuage that notion. :ahh:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
If you arent ready to tip take your broke ass to Burger King. Its people like you who ruin other peoples service. This is why servers be walkin around with attitudes, not giving a fukk if you need refills, not checking up on you to see how you are.

Wait, am I tipping the waitress or the cook/chef? The reason I go to a restaurant is to have a good conversation with friends over a decent meal. If I could pick up my food from the chef, I would.

Just tipping because you're there is the same type of entitled attitude you're complaining about.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You know whats funny...most Americans react to employees like Mcdonalds workers trying to unionize and secure higher incomes with disdain...they scream "get a better job...ext"..Yet, black people, and this rep for not tipping is this culturally ingrained idea in American society that somehow signals how cheap we are, and how much we are insulting the hard working servers of America.

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees, and even servers, more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

Aint this country awesome!

This reminds me of something else ... walking into a store and when you're finished with your purchase, they want to ask if you can donate some money to some charity.

:mindblown: They want the average cutomer to reach into his own pocket and donate (while the store gives themselves credit for raising the money), when they sit on so much profit that a reasonable chunk could be used to make their own donations with.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
ZyiH5.png

:russ:

fukking hilarious.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Wait, am I tipping the waitress or the cook/chef? The reason I go to a restaurant is to have a good conversation with friends over a decent meal. If I could pick up my food from the chef, I would.

Just tipping because you're there is the same type of entitled attitude you're complaining about.

You coulda went to starbucks and chatted with friends. Again if you go to a restaurant you are expected to tip. Dont like it stay home.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the shyt i dont like are these places that dont do a god damn thing and expect tips. i went to some ice cream/yogurt chain a couple weeks back with my girl and everything is self served. i have to get the cup, get my ice cream, get my toppings, napkins, then i weigh the shyt and then they tell me how much.

the only thing they do is take your money. but right next to the register are these two big cups that say "tips :smile:" and them shyts was full. nowadays i think people dont wanna look cheap and will tip anything. broad had the audacity to take my change and not give it to me. she just put it in the jar. :mindblown:

:lookhere: got that shyt back though.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when going out to restaurants i always tip (minus the rare times i got bad service)...esp. when the waiter/bartender is hooking me up with free stuff or top shelf alcohol...u look out for me and my company i will look out for u

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk You. If You Not A Fine Waitress Im Tryna fukk, You Aint Getting shyt. Shut Ya Crybaby Ass & Get On Backpage If You Need Money That Bad