best character on TV easily

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
And here...we...go...

And damn. Looks like the lame stingy nikka alliance got a head start. It's a part time job, fukkers. Obviously he's in school or something. nikkas disgust me sometimes

N4fH4Ns.png

who says I dont tip? I actually do tip, but you cant expect everyone to tip you..:comeon:

I almost knocked a mf out for pocketing my change without me saying so..how dare you assume im gonna tip you and keep my change?...and I actually was going to tip, but just for that, I said nah fuk it, gimme my change hand me pizza and see yourself out my crib :pacspit:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You know whats funny...most Americans react to employees like Mcdonalds workers trying to unionize and secure higher incomes with disdain...they scream "get a better job...ext"..Yet, black people, and this rep for not tipping is this culturally ingrained idea in American society that somehow signals how cheap we are, and how much we are insulting the hard working servers of America.

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees, and even servers, more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

Aint this country awesome!

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You know whats funny...most Americans react to employees like Mcdonalds workers trying to unionize and secure higher incomes with disdain...they scream "get a better job...ext"..Yet, black people, and this rep for not tipping, is this culturally ingrained idea in American society that somehow signals how cheap we are, and how much we are insulting the hard working servers of America.

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

:leon:

:salute:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
You know whats funny...most Americans react to employees like Mcdonalds workers trying to unionize and secure higher incomes with disdain...they scream "get a better job...ext"..Yet, black people, and this rep for not tipping, is this culturally ingrained idea in American society that somehow signals how cheap we are, and how much we are insulting the hard working servers of America.

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

If you can't tip, don't eat out.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

To be fair, I think that quite a few more people agree with you in the United States than you think, bud. :myman: Like I personally said before, I never really had problems at the restaurant I worked at when it came to any race.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

true i agree dont go out if you cant give up a couple dollars

but what you expect from a tipper?

sound liek you tryna hustle and expect everysingle person to tip you

you would be having two jobs then...

also step yo finesse game up...you a student? you better get to talking to people since you tryna make gettin tips a hustle

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

So let me get this straight. Billionaires arent expected to pay fast food employees, and even servers, more than a livable wage because "they cant afford it"...but everyday black folks are expected to subsidize the earnings of servers, on top of paying for their meal, and when we dont we're evil.

Then get carry out, ya bummy fukk.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

why arent you this aggressive with your employers, who are profiting off your hard work handsomely and basically paying you a salary that you couldnt feed a turtle on in return? If the same customers you're whining about dont frequent your establishment, then you dont have a job to begin with.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
why arent you this aggressive with your employers, who are profiting off your hard work handsomely, and basically paying you a salary that you couldnt feed a turtle on in return? If the same customers you're whining about dont frequent your establishment, then you dont have a job to begin with.

So instead of taking this to the people who you buy your food from you decide to stick it to the people who work in the system to begin with. Gotcha. Fight the power brother. Reality Land is over here, you're all the way over there.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
why arent you this aggressive with your employers, who are profiting off your hard work handsomely, and basically paying you a salary that you couldnt feed a turtle on in return? If the same customers you're whining about dont frequent your establishment, then you dont have a job to begin with.

this

its the feeling of entitlement that bothers me, why MUST we pay your salary? if you owe me change, why are you mad that I want my change?

man, when I come across honest genuine hard working people, I tip very well, but I can smell demanding self obsorbed people like the T/S a mile away. and they aint gettin my money.

which is probably why people dont tip her

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
id rather tip the dude that washed my car then someon who carried a plate 15ft

with your fake ass smiles o how you doin ass FOH ...

lying to people all day then asking them for money waiters are the most pretentious fukks on earth fukk EM..

fill up my soda bytch.. NOW