Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was right after she said "You grown, you gotta go Jody". Hit her with the how you gonna tell me something I gotta do that you aint never did?
bE60vXd.png

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He came in the door fukkin with Jody. Condescending attitude when he picked his mom up for their date, the naked breakfast, buying the tv and rubbing it in his face...etc
Because, more than likely. disgusted at the fact a grown man is still livingin with his mother WITH having his own child.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Because, more than likely. disgusted at the fact a grown man is still livingin with his mother WITH having his own child.
He can be disgusted all he want. He dont know that man situation to come thru the door disrespectful. It’s not like that nikka himself was livin large or some shyt. Lol. I mean honestly what Melvin did was the equivalent of if Jody just moved into Yvette’s crib. nikka moved into his girl house. That’s all. Lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Basically.

Everybody in this movie wasn't shyt if we wanna break it down :pachaha:

Yvette telling all Jody's business to Rodney in jail...leaving Jody's son alone with Rodney and Tray Deee :gucci:

full
" That Punk Had the Audacity to leave his son over at my Baby's house...and it's still damn that lil scrub's Fort, too."

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
How you gonna just be in a nikka house cooking breakfast ass naked tho......Show him some respect

I would've let P smoke him if it was me.
To be fair though, it wasnt HIS house. It was his mothers crib. Jody was a grown ass man with kids who shouldve been left. He wasnt even working, hustling nor paying any bills. Since he chose to stick around, he deserved to have to hear his moms getting smashed and see a naked man in the kitchen:dame: Its her house :manny:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
He came in the door fukkin with Jody. Condescending attitude when he picked his mom up for their date, the naked breakfast, buying the tv and rubbing it in his face...etc
Respect is earned, not demanded nor entitled. He sensed the bytch in Jody but felt he could put him on game and show him how to man up and fly right.