Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If Jody was underage and shyt I would agree but he a grown ass man that refuses to move out on his own
But still, that nikka knows he's there and is just in the kitchen cooking eggs with his balls out. He ain't even live there yet. Jody a bum I agree, but that nikka Melvin was wylin the majority of the movie too.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Both them nikkas was on some shyt. Jody was actin like a lil bytch the whole movie and Melvin was SUPER disrespectful and obnoxious walkin around the house naked. Knowing another grown ass man is in the house and didnt respect the fact that that was his moms and not to be fukkin as loud as u possibly can when there’s someone in the next room. Not to mention the shyt wit the weed in his moms garden So yea. Melvin was disrespectful. Jody was a bytch ass immature nikka. I side with Melvin more overall tho. I wouldnt wanna be either one of them nikkas tho.
Melvin was makin a point. My old man told me when we started having conflict “two grown men can’t live under one man’s roof”. Jody should’ve bounced like I did.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Melvin was makin a point. My old man told me when we started having conflict “two grown men can’t live under one man’s roof”. Jody should’ve bounced like I did.
:what: that wasnt HIS old man tho. It was some random nikka who popped outta nowhere who aint even officially live there yet.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
great thread

voted melvin. sure he wasn't perfect but jody was the epitome of what the matriarchal system creates in our community

by the way we need to take a closer look at his mother if you wanna keep it a buck
She had Jody at 15 and was a grandmother by 30. :francis::scust::mjcry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How you gonna just be in a nikka house cooking breakfast ass naked tho......Show him some respect

I would've let P smoke him if it was me.
Jody didn’t deserve no respect, he didn’t do shyt or contribute to the house. The movie implied Melvin was contributing to the bills, fixing shyt in the house (even bought a new TV) and helped Jody’s mom start her passion project of building a garden. Melvin was more than earning his keep, and earned more of a say so than Jody ever had