Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Both them nikkas was on some shyt. Jody was actin like a lil bytch the whole movie and Melvin was SUPER disrespectful and obnoxious walkin around the house naked. Knowing another grown ass man is in the house and didnt respect the fact that that was his moms and not to be fukkin as loud as u possibly can when there’s someone in the next room. Not to mention the shyt wit the weed in his moms garden So yea. Melvin was disrespectful. Jody was a bytch ass immature nikka. I side with Melvin more overall tho. I wouldnt wanna be either one of them nikkas tho.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Obviously Melvin. He was a man who had learned from his past mistakes and finally matured. Jodi was a young lost dude with kids and all the shyt you don’t need in your life and was initially not willing to change.

Melvin didn’t need to put hands on him though but people deal with things differently then I do.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Melvin was foul for trying to frame Jody by planting marijuana in Juanita's garden. And she was foul for going in on Jody with accusations and getting quiet when it was revealed that Melvin was responsible. :dry:

That was probably the ONLY point in the film in which Jody was truly innocent.

Aside from that, he was solely responsible for all of the other bullshyt that happened to him. :smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Melvin was foul for trying to frame Jody by planting marijuana in Juanita's garden. And she was foul for going in on Jody with accusations and getting quiet when it was revealed that Melvin was responsible. :dry:

That was probably the ONLY point in the film in which Jody was truly innocent.

Aside from that, he was solely responsible for all of the other bullshyt that happened to him. :smh:
Him walking thru the house and in the kitchen making food butt ass naked right after sex was not only disrespectful. But nasty and unsanitary as fukk. At that point. It wasnt even his house. He didnt even live there yet. So that made it even worse.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Both them nikkas was on some shyt. Jody was actin like a lil bytch the whole movie and Melvin was SUPER disrespectful and obnoxious walkin around the house naked. Knowing another grown ass man is in the house and didnt respect the fact that that was his moms and not to be fukkin as loud as u possibly can when there’s someone in the next room. Not to mention the shyt wit the weed in his moms garden So yea. Melvin was disrespectful. Jody was a bytch ass immature nikka. I side with Melvin more overall tho. I wouldnt wanna be either one of them nikkas tho.
Basically.

Everybody in this movie wasn't shyt if we wanna break it down :pachaha:

Yvette telling all Jody's business to Rodney in jail...leaving Jody's son alone with Rodney and Tray Deee :gucci: