Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He came in the door fukkin with Jody. Condescending attitude when he picked his mom up for their date, the naked breakfast, buying the tv and rubbing it in his face...etc

I don’t think he MEANT disrespect remember Melvin was a reformed STREET nikka he wasn’t no saint. The naked breakfast shyt was pretty flagrant not gonna lie but Jody and Omar Gooding sittin up in the house acting like they was really about that life and ready to smoke him on sight was also hella flagrant. You don’t subliminally threaten a nikka life while he’s in EARSHOT if you ain’t ready to get it on right then and there.

Also the point was being driven home that that WASN’T JODY’S HOUSE. Dude’s momma was ready for him to move out before Melvin showed up. Jody wasn’t shyt until the last 15 minutes of the movie lol. Jody momma got that THANG put on her and was basically giving Melvin run of the house. He had a job, could make her p*ssy sing, and was contributing. Jody wasn’t doing shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It wasn't his place to so truculent, especially if you're some nikka who just popped up out of nowhere.

If he had those feeling towards Jody, that's fine. But you don't come in the door with that attitude. He WANTED Jody out of the way from the jump.

I’d want a 20 year old freeloading grown ass man out the way too if I was piping his fine ass momma:manny: Jody ain’t understand the rules of the Jungle. The new Lion came in and staked his claim. Jody was still acting like a pup so he got TREATED like a pup.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He can be disgusted all he want. He dont know that man situation to come thru the door disrespectful. It’s not like that nikka himself was livin large or some shyt. Lol. I mean honestly what Melvin did was the equivalent of if Jody just moved into Yvette’s crib. nikka moved into his girl house. That’s all. Lol
More than likely, for sake of the movie logic, Jody's moms had more than a few convo's about her grow son living there, being a father to a small child and no job.

Melvin wasnt living large, but he had his own business.

So yeah, you a grown man, dating a woman with another grown man who lives there with no job.

Hell yeah ANY man would feel some kind of way.

Prynce

Daps
I’d want a 20 year old freeloading grown ass man out the way too if I was piping his fine ass momma:manny: Jody ain’t understand the rules of the Jungle. The new Lion came in and staked his claim. Jody was still acting like a pup so he got TREATED like a pup.
No disrespect but would you want that to happen to your 20 year old son?

And don't say my son wouldn't be like that :martin:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No disrespect but would you want that to happen to your 20 year old son?

And don't say my son wouldn't be like that :martin:

If MY son was 20 years old with TWO baby mommas, no job, no future aspirations, and doing nothing more than sitting his punk ass up in the house smoking weed and chilling then I have failed as a father...

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Jody needed to grow up but Melvin didn't have to be on that prison vibe cooking breakfast butt-ass naked on some unnecessary fuk boil sh1t, and keeping it real Jody was talking sh1t before Melvin was making the store run but did he really needy to lick Jody's head and talking about basically raping "chocolate" niccas like Jody when he was locked up.

Like I said Jody needed to get his sh1t together but Melvin was on some other sh1t
:manny:

Prynce

Daps
If MY son was 20 years old with TWO baby mommas, no job, no future aspirations, and doing nothing more than sitting his punk ass up in the house smoking weed and chilling then I have failed as a father...
Would you want some man kicking him out or help him get on his feet

20 is still very young

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Would you want some man kicking him out or help him get on his feet

20 is still very young

When you got TWO baby mommas then that means you threw that “young” shyt out the window. I grew up with a father who didn’t play that shyt. He gave me all the tools i needed. At 20 i was living with him BUT i had my own job and was paying rent, contributing the household, and being respectful. I didn’t knock up no chicks and wasn’t looking for handouts.

Jody was a fukkup plain and simple. He wasn’t looking for “help” because if he was then he woulda went to Melvin on some grown man shyt and asked him for a job with his business and learned how to be responsible.

fukk Jody. He’s everything i would NOT want my son to be. A poor excuse for a black man

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
More than likely, for sake of the movie logic, Jody's moms had more than a few convo's about her grow son living there, being a father to a small child and no job.

Melvin wasnt living large, but he had his own business.

So yeah, you a grown man, dating a woman with another grown man who lives there with no job.

Hell yeah ANY man would feel some kind of way.
Son. To come into to a situation disrespecting this nikka is some bullshyt. None of these people was right fam. Not Jody. Not his mom. Not melvin. Lol. Like I said before.
Sweatpea >>>> everybody else.

Prynce

Daps
When you got TWO baby mommas then that means you threw that “young” shyt out the window. I grew up with a father who didn’t play that shyt. He gave me all the tools i needed. At 20 i was living with him BUT i had my own job and was paying rent, contributing the household, and being respectful. I didn’t knock up no chicks and wasn’t looking for handouts.

Jody was a fukkup plain and simple. He wasn’t looking for “help” because if he was then he woulda went to Melvin on some grown man shyt and asked him for a job with his business and learned how to be responsible.

fukk Jody. He’s everything i would NOT want my son to be. A poor excuse for a black man
:hubie:

Damn breh didnt know you were so passionate