Who did you side with more? Melvin or Jody (Baby Boy)

Who did you side with

• Melvin

Votes: 140 86.4%
  • Jody

Votes: 22 13.6%

• Total voters

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
How you gonna just be in a nikka house cooking breakfast ass naked tho......Show him some respect

I would've let P smoke him if it was me.
It wasnt his house either:russ:. Jody wasnt paying no kinds of bills

At least Melvin had a job

Remember when Jody's mom put him on blast for that 'this my house too" line:heh:

Had Melvin in the back like:mjlol::umad:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Him walking thru the house and in the kitchen making food butt ass naked right after sex was not only disrespectful. But nasty and unsanitary as fukk. At that point. It wasnt even his house. He didnt even live there yet. So that made it even worse.

It was Jody's mom's house. And if you are bold enough to cook eggs buck naked in a woman's house knowing her adult son is likely around … chances are you put it down to a point where you own the p*ssy that owns the house.

Therefore, you own the house.

I ain't saying it was right... but life ain't fair either. :hubie:

He did offer the breh some breakfast though :lolbron:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Him walking thru the house and in the kitchen making food butt ass naked right after sex was not only disrespectful. But nasty and unsanitary as fukk. At that point. It wasnt even his house. He didnt even live there yet. So that made it even worse.
He came in the door fukkin with Jody. Condescending attitude when he picked his mom up for their date, the naked breakfast, buying the tv and rubbing it in his face...etc

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It wasnt his house either:russ:. Jody wasnt paying no kinds of bills

At least Melvin had a job

Remember when Jody's mom put him on blast for that 'this my house too" line:heh:

Had Melvin in the back like:mjlol::umad:
I love that scene because his faced showed it all. Even Jody didn't believe that shyt

"What??? This MY house too! :dayum:"

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Because he knew what Jody was about off rip
It wasn't his place to so truculent, especially if you're some nikka who just popped up out of nowhere.

If he had those feeling towards Jody, that's fine. But you don't come in the door with that attitude. He WANTED Jody out of the way from the jump.