Whites only job posting goes viral

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm betting someone said this but I would have applied and then when they denied me hit them with a lawsuit.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m waiting on the day “Blacks only apply” will be listed on a Fortune 500 company. But then we’d have a bunch of Rachel dolazals applying anyway. Lol

Atlanta showed you lol.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, seems like everytime I go eat at a fast food restaurant in Dallas. It's hire Mexicans only.
Tsxl6CM.png

Lets keep it real.

Every ethnicity practice this but FBA/Freedman and that's why we're losing. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black people should still apply. They may be forces to hire a black person to show they aren't racist.
roll-safe-clever.gif

whoever wrote that is done and will definitely be the fall guy. They better give that person a nice NDA and severance too not to snitch on whoever approved that shyt. :mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm not getting bent out of shape over some likely fake goofy job posting.

:russell:

Regardless it shouldn't come as a surprise that white people are going to get preferential treatment when it comes to certain job opportunities.
It wasn't fake though. The company had to release a statement to address it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm gonna throw a wrench in this thread and say that Asians are doing the most job hiring discrimination openly these days. Especially Indians and Chinese. Indian people are completely unethical in the workplace. Whites will try and code their discrimination. For brehs in the UK and Canada it ain't just white people. In the same ways Mexicans box out brehs from opportunity when they have numbers. Up here fresh of the boat Filipinos and Indians at entry level jobs and service jobs are hostile. Locking out brehs. Indians do the same in corporate and so do Chinese.

When they run manufacturing facilities they will state preferred language spoken on job posting. How is that not discrimination. Just a slick way to use ethnicity and language "barriers" to discriminate. I fear for the future of Black people in Toronto. Having to deal with systematic and imported racism. Black kids can't even go get a job at a footlocker or McDonald's because if one Asian get in they take over. While we are focused on racism and discrimination in the work place I want to start putting a spotlight on POC who are discriminating against other people of color as they move into Western countries in larger numbers and displace the old standard white racism. They need to be under the scope.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: To the 100% maximum

I think this is in response to their lord n savior Trump about to be locked up :heh:
The whole issue with the young lady at LSU is about that. Right Wing America is in a lashing out mood right now. They really don't like facing any blowback no matter what they do or how they treat anybody.

Since Trump is their Savior they can't lash out at him.