Whites only job posting goes viral

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So dang soft. Don't want to compete, that's all that is.

At some point I realized for every 1 American there are two, ultra bright, top 10% people out in the world that want my job so I got to grind.
Basically if you want the big jobs you're competing against the best in the world.

Somebody scared.

340 million Americans, many incredibly dumb.
7.6 billion people around the world.
top 10% of that = 760 million.
760 million:340 million = 2:1.

So 760 million who you'd consider the top 10% in terms of ability vs 340 million, mostly ordinary Americans.

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The reason why there is diversity quotas and affirmative action. It’s funny how they act like them being racist is in response to those two things too.

Hope people are seeing these problems have nothing to do with being lazy

This is why our dads came home angry all the time and why some of them had drinking problems
Real talk.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yall still believe fake post like this
This is very real..one of my bytches a recruiter and she fried rice..she been told me clients have asked her for “Americans” and they mean white boys..she said it was normal so this is an open secret in recruiting for white and Asian recruiters..I assume black recruiters don’t get these job reqs..Mexicans would c00n so they wouldn’t whistle blow either

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Berkshire about to get in that ass for this company having them associated with this
Berkshire is who asked the company for this..the company was told this is a requirement..the recruiting agency is taking the fall lowkey but the call came from above them they just was following the req

Daps
I'm hoping this shyt fake bruh

Listen don’t get me wrong companies will definitely only hire certain positions if you’re white, not denying that all. I do not believe an established company paying $75 an hour would be foolish enough to post whites only in their listing.

Every year a post like this goes viral.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Berkshire is who asked the company for this..the company was told this is a requirement..the recruiting agency is taking the fall lowkey but the call came from above them they just was following the req
Nah, I believe this is on the recruiting company. They were like MJ when Chamillionaire wanted to take a picture with him.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I do not believe an established company paying $75 an hour would be foolish enough to post whites only in their listing.
:dahell: It's contract. That's pretty low all considering. Upwork might have that role at $100/hr so the cost isn't a factor or barrier to stupidity at all.

Not to say that this couldn't just be fake. I'm just saying the wage isn't what makes this fake.

Daps
This is very real..one of my bytches a recruiter and she fried rice..she been told me clients have asked her for “Americans” and they mean white boys..she said it was normal so this is an open secret in recruiting for white and Asian recruiters..I assume black recruiters don’t get these job reqs..Mexicans would c00n so they wouldn’t whistle blow either

:dahell: It's contract. That's pretty low all considering. Upwork might have that role at $100/hr so the cost isn't a factor or barrier to stupidity at all.

I’ll let y’all have it, go ahead and click the tweet and see what it says right under it

5-CE9383-C-5-A22-4842-B860-2637787-EE287.jpg

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Every time you give people the benefit of the doubt they show you who they are

All this culture war America is perfect narrative is to distract from stuff like this continuing

This is not a mistake either
a recruiter was given the blueprint for a job posting from I assume the hiring manager and told not to include the whites only part but lazily reposted the entire guidance

SICK

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I’ll let y’all have it, go ahead and click the tweet and see what it says right under it
I was on their LinkedIn. They have posts where they said they didn't do it AND that there was a former Jr. who did it.

Again, it could all be fake. :yeshrug: But paying 75/hr on contract and being that stupid isn't far fetched at all.