White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These motherfukking cops are like robots, no common sense, emotion or anything :snoop:

I was in Switzerland, got drunk as fukk argued with a bouncer refused to leave, the police came and drove me back to my hotel and told me to not go out until the next day :mjlol:. In the US they I might've not been posting this right now 4 years later.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Is he trolling or does he hate Chinese? :dame:

Edit he's not trolling, on the real though, is the Trump campaign targeting Nigerians for their payroll? I've seen a lot of Nigerians c00ning on Facebook, twitter and on. Rarely naturalized, but people living in Nigeria riding for Trump. That doesn't even make sense.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

It wasn’t enough that King Leopold and other whites raped and destroyed Africa and its people..these motherfukkers will never learn.

i really wish i had gone to a HBCU. I never even considered it. It's not for everybody but i see more clearly now.

HBCUs are a beautiful thing man. When I was at Alabama State they taught us how it was founded by former slaves to educate the poor blacks. shyt was empowering.

But you got c00ns on here and in the real world who have let whites convince them that all HBCUs are trash and should be closed down.

No way in the hell I can cheer for a SEC school when they didn’t allow black players until the 70s and didn’t get their first black head coach until the 2000s. SEC and. ACC Schools refused to play teams with black players until the late 60s. fukk all them big white schools :pacspit:

nikkas cheering for schools like UNC who still have confederate monuments on camps :laff: foh

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember that thready from 911 operators on reddit talking about how CACS call the cops for anything.
Link, please.

I don’t know whether to :mjlol: or :francis:

I had a woman call 911 to ask if it was legal to sell a baby.

I had a guy call to report information on a drug dealer because the dealer had sold him meth instead of coke. The guy said this was an ongoing issue and he had finally had enough.
3 am. Got a call about a suspicious vehicle outside of her house. I start getting the description and get my officers en route when she says "They're leaving!" I get the direction they are headed and relay it; I've got 4 officers converging like a net on this guy.

Now that I've got a moment I ask the woman: "What exactly did they do?"

She replies: "They just stopped at the stop sign for a moment and then they moved on...."
Irate elderly male calls 911 while standing in the Sheriff's Office lobby to report the clerk not being helpful. When I told him that's not something you use a 911 line for, he went ape shyt, going as far as threatening to break into the office and shoot me. He was subsequently arrested.
I think it’s safe to say we know the races of most of the callers in that thread.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No, you're not supposed to do nothing. Show identification to who??? Not the cac, who is she? Nothing but another student. That's where people get things wrong, the only time that you are required to show identification if the police has reasonable suspicion of criminal activity. For a university-it's testing, registration, or if campus pd think you are involved in illegal activity. No one, not even police can compel you to identify yourself. There's no laws in the U.S. that require to even have identification. If you're not being detained, then you are free to leave- no explanation on your part necessary. There is no requirement to consent to anything unless they have a warrant or probable cause is established.
Im not sure about that ID thing. Pretty sure you're required to show it to the law if tbey ask. At least in Texas, but they don't enforce that on cacs. That's how they get around it. Cacs use the law to benefit them and use them same laws against us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Always some c00n ass nikka showing up on some bullshyt. Like, why don’t these nikkas stick their noses back up a cac’s ass and outta the conversation
c00ns find themselves surrounded by dragons when their antics are ignored by non whites.

Daps
You’re still suppose to show your ID even if the CAC was being a dumbass

Exactly, a lot of people posting their faux rage are ignorant to campus policies, especially in dorms. Like if you weren’t living in that particular dorm and everyone knows it (everyone knows all their neighbors) it’s not unreasonable to ask for ID. She dumb for being standoffish and proving that she was a student there. Situation could have been resolved in 10 seconds but she chose to escalate it and probably made her seem like she was lying.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Exactly, a lot of people posting their faux rage are ignorant to campus policies, especially in dorms. Like if you weren’t living in that particular dorm and everyone knows it (everyone knows all their neighbors) it’s not unreasonable to ask for ID. She dumb for being standoffish and proving that she was a student there. Situation could have been resolved in 10 seconds but she chose to escalate it and probably made her seem like she was lying.

c00n as nikkas always try to blame the victim. Of course you don't even mention the white bytch who called the cops on her for no reason.