White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And shyt like this is why I don't understand why some fools think you can erase racism through "love" and "forgiveness". You can be minding your own business doing absolutely nothing to anyone and still be fukked with. This shyt is just inherently in them.

Went on Facebook and there was topic about Black people and the church, and there were blacks in there talking about how we need to mobilize the Black Church to be a force to be reckoned with like it was during Civil Rights Era. And some how blacks were taught Christianity specifically to be subservant and never do anything

Then you had a whole bunch of blacks in there that dont want to use Christianity to work in our favor ever. They just want to keep turning their cheeks like Jesus. Talking about how self-defense is un Christian and meeting violence with violence is not God-like. You can forgive all you want, but you have to start condemning others as much. It's like we just hit our Martyr stage when everyone else did that shyt hundreds of years ago.

Are we gonna have sore cheeks for the rest of our existence?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's not black. She's Nigerian :mjpls:

On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

Have said the same thing about gun laws. Let black people go out en masse and start purchasing guns...a clean bill on gun reform will pass in both the house and senate within a day.

Edit:

Sista is surprisingly woke. :leon:

:blessed:

We need to help our Nigerian sista.

nah she's black that's not your call it's on society and as you can see she isn't being treated anymore special as a "non" black

also nothing surprising about her being woke.... this would only be the case if you get all your facts on life about other people on the coli.

lol @ having to check het twitter to verify is she's worthy of support.

This is where these devils have brought you nikkaz to? Do you even back check cac liberals this hard? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
And shyt like this is why I don't understand why some fools think you can erase racism through "love" and "forgiveness". You can be minding your own business doing absolutely nothing to anyone and still be fukked with. This shyt is just inherently in them.
We've been turning the other cheek, and trying to love away racism for centuries. That shyt has never worked, and never will. The only thing a savage respects is blood and money. Kindness will get you washed.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

Wont work cause police deal with cacs differently and will charge a black person with filing a false police report. They will also end up shooting the black person who call the police by "accident".

The police have been sending a dog whistle to racist with all the cop shootings they got away with and their political statements against blacks, athletes protesting, BLM etc.. What you are seeing is racist emboldened and picking up on it since cops are now openly advertising that they are race soldiers and can get away with harassing or even killing black people.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Kanye says we need to talk to both sides

Yeah, Trump his dragon brother said there are good people on both sides too.

Went on Facebook and there was topic about Black people and the church, and there were blacks in there talking about how we need to mobilize the Black Church to be a force to be reckoned with like it was during Civil Rights Era. And some how blacks were taught Christianity specifically to be subservant and never do anything

Then you had a whole bunch of blacks in there that dont want to use Christianity to work in our favor ever. They just want to keep turning their cheeks like Jesus. Talking about how self-defense is un Christian and meeting violence with violence is not God-like. You can forgive all you want, but you have to start condemning others as much. It's like we just hit our Martyr stage when everyone else did that shyt hundreds of years ago.

Are we gonna have sore cheeks for the rest of our existence?

Jesus said in Matthew 10,
5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.

16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’c]">[c]

So, no, Jesus doesn't expect you to just have sore cheeks for the sake of being "nice".

nah she's black that's not your call it's on society and as you can see she isn't being treated anymore special as a "non" black

also nothing surprising about her being woke.... this would only be the case if you get all your facts on life about other people on the coli.

lol @ having to check het twitter to verify is she's worthy of support.

These is where these devils have brought you nikkaz to? Do you even back check cac liberals this hard? :mjlol:

We should check all allies or supposed allies that thoroughly. Apply our time or rage efficiently.