White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Seems we’ve had an increase in these stories where white people are calling the cops on us for nothing. They know what they’re doing, because of the racial climate. They know there’s a chance the situation could go bad.

I’m just wondering if this is a concerted thing.

I wonder if it's really an increase, or just an increase in media coverage though because I think a lot of us have some story of a time where we were hassled by cops or had our presence questioned for no reason due to cac paranoia. Cacs are notorious for calling the police on black and brown folks just minding their business. Like I don't think we ever would've heard the story of those native america boys getting the cops called on them if it weren't such a hot button issue right now.

Then again who knows, Trump and these alt-righters could've definitely emboldened more of them to call and report more bullshyt.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
In all these instances it’s always a fat, homely white woman who has been doing this bullshyt. Didn’t a white woman call the police on that fat black feminist that was on the breakfast club.
Sheesh, white women got 911 savesd to their contacts with a name and cute emoji

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Non AAs think they get along wth cacs until they get that wake up call :russ:
Cut that BS out. Non AA black have nothing to talk with cacs about becos we dont even know them like that. AAs can hold convos with cacs all day becos they can relate to each other more.
At work, I only talk to the white girl when we r talking about Game of Thrones. But the AAs would go on and on with the cac about American recipes and other stuff that Africans do not give a fvck about.

invalid

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

You do the absolute most. I don’t even know how these dudes be thinking you a man.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Since this story is on the verge of going viral I hope this sista pushes the right narrative when the media gets a hold of her. No forgiveness, no vague statements about “overcoming” etc. (see: those two c00n nikkas who were arrested in Starbucks) Judging by her social media postings she has a unfiltered disposition of black empowerment...don’t let me down :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cut that BS out. Non AA black have nothing to talk with cacs about becos we dont even know them like that. AAs can hold convos with cacs all day becos they can relate to each other more.
At work, I only talk to the white girl when we r talking about Game of Thrones. But the AAs would go on and on with the cac about American recipes and other stuff that Africans do not give a fvck about.

Where do you stay fam?

Folks in here just put up some non AA tweets giving the white girl a pass for this. Africans are always talking about how AAs are lazy and they come here looking for white acceptance on some "we're the good black people, we arent like them" only to get slapped in the face. Its even worse with Indians and white washed east Asians.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Where do you stay fam?

Folks in here just put up some non AA tweets giving the white girl a pass for this. Africans are always talking about how AAs are lazy and they come here looking for white acceptance on some "we're the good black people, we arent like them" only to get slapped in the face. Its even worse with Indians and white washed east Asians.
Im in MD. I dont see Africans mingling with cacs. Stop making shxt up.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Exactly, a lot of people posting their faux rage are ignorant to campus policies, especially in dorms. Like if you weren’t living in that particular dorm and everyone knows it (everyone knows all their neighbors) it’s not unreasonable to ask for ID. She dumb for being standoffish and proving that she was a student there. Situation could have been resolved in 10 seconds but she chose to escalate it and probably made her seem like she was lying.
I agree that most of these situations are cause by racist dumbasses , but that doesn’t make it okay to not cooperate with the police

The sad reality is we’re taught not to respect the police

I know it sounds corny but it’s true

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I agree that most of these situations are cause by racist dumbasses , but that doesn’t make it okay to not cooperate with the police

The sad reality is we’re taught not to respect the police

I know it sounds corny but it’s true
Are you joking? Black people OVERLY respect the police but still wind up with a bullet in our skull. Philando Castile literally places his hands in the air before alerting the officer he was reaching for his registration. If you look at the data, it’s actually white people who are entitled and openly disrespectful to the police. I’ve seen it myself firsthand.
You will have to be kidding me. You soft shoe c00ning a little bit for me:hhh:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Are you joking? Black people OVERLY respect the police but still wind up with a bullet in our skull. Philando Castile literally places his hands in the air before alerting the officer he was reaching for his registration. If you look at the data, it’s actually white people who are entitled and openly disrespectful to the police. I’ve seen it myself firsthand.
You will have to be kidding me. You soft shoe c00ning a little bit for me:hhh:
There’s bad people behind every race , job , organization, house , etc
But we shouldn’t single out the whole police , one again i get where you’re coming from but you gotta realize just because there’s bad cops it doesn’t give us a excuse

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
There’s bad people behind every race , job , organization, house , etc
But we shouldn’t single out the whole police , one again i get where you’re coming from but you gotta realize just because there’s bad cops it doesn’t give us a excuse
It doesn’t give us an excuse to what? What are you implying? I just told you black people overly comply with the police so your argument makes no sense. How about this: since there are so-called “good” cops, doesn’t mean we can’t call the BAD ones to the carpet
Are you even black? Prolly just a c00n trying to ease white guilt

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:heh: This shyt literally makes no sense but any dig at black females and sense go out the window:dead:

It makes perfect sense.

These c00n ass feminists be marching next to these White liberal broads talking about how they're all about the sisterhood and then they let them know real quick that they're Black.

The white lady is a hardcore feminist also.

Of course she is.