White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What's scary is that that white woman could have fabricated a fantastic story about how the black girl had a gun and threatened to sodomize her with a curling iron and the cops would believe every word of it.

If a white person threatens to call the cops on me I immediately get the fukk out of there. They can say ANYTHING and the cops will instinctively take their side. Had this happen to me before.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I adore this woman from the little bit of her I've seen in this thread. Someone mentioned that we need to help our sister... I don't think she needs our help. She appears completely self sufficient and capable all by her lonesome.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
this

its bittersweet when you see every now and then a huge IG/FB post showing one us getting accepted in tho the car Ivy League schools
its nice but then you realize most of the school population is rich cacs who definitely don't like black people and you start thinking why should they even go their with that filth
There's like 150-200k at those schools, one girl means what exactly? :skip:

The broad even say that the university knows that she's unstable and she knew exactly who it was cause it's known that she's on that fukkery.

What's bittersweet is entering this thread getting outraged just to scroll down and see similar type of fukkery towards people from Africa people and assuming that everyone is on this type of fukkery. I even believe some of the mods of this thing are white.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
.... wasn't I just told earlier this week that whites and non AA blacks get along just fine :jbhmm:...