wat6rr.jpg

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Starting to think this is a troll campaign

Same here. I stated this in that #GolfingWhileBlack thread. I think this is some challenge on white supremacists websites to call the police on Blacks doing the most mundane shyt and laughing about these incidents online.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm 100% convinced there is an active troll campaign on the part of whites in America and the police fully back it. They don't care if it's a waste of their resources as long as there's an opportunity to gun a black person down and be rewarded for it.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
You’re still suppose to show your ID even if the CAC was being a dumbass
She did eventually.

She walked to her room and opened it to show she lived there too.

I don't blame her for taking her sweet time and standing up to the police after that racist bytch called the police on her.

Last edited:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I've experienced a similar situation. shyt like this boils my blood. The older I get the more I have complete distain and apathy for white people. :francis:

This story hits close to home because I fell asleep one time in my college in this multipurpose open building that had a computer lab, cafe downstairs and dorm upstairs. I was tired as shyt after working on a lab report all night long it was close to 4 and class was in 3 hrs so i figured I'd take a power nap. Mind you people are up 24/7 at my campus always pulling all nighters, people fell asleep everywhere all the time, and the lab/building is open 24/7.

No more than 30 mins after sleeping I woke up to security shaking me awake and asking me to leave. I told him I was a student and showed them my ID. He told me I needed to be gone by the time he came back. I stayed in the building to see what they would do and went into the computer lab (surrounded by glass walls) and started doing coursework for another class. Him and police come walking by the common area across from the lab where I fell asleep and stared and talked about me from outside the door of the computer lab then walked off.

I mentally blocked off and forgot that shyt until this article came up. I'm glad she recorded it and made the girl/police/yale look like an ass!!!!! Yale is going to pay her to keep bad publicity away.

I checked out the article on yahoo and even the racists/convservatives on their comments agreed they shouldn't have called the police they are probably the most right leaning comment section you can find for those type of articles too.

White people just don't understand how covert racism like this spits in the face of black people all the time. They don't have to abide by the same standards and experience the lack of freedom like us. I always like to reverse roles with situations like this too.

-If the girl asleep was white what would have happened.
-If george zimmerman was black and trayvon martin was white what would have happened.
-If those two men at starbucks were white what would have happened.
-If you don't get into a club or bar with sneakers what would happen if your were white.

White people call the police too fukking much and they are too fukking nosy. I think it's inherit in them to love to see black people suffer and think some niches in society are places where blacks aren't allowed.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I learned a long ass time ago after seeing a video of nothing but white preppy teens on the bus singing spirituals about black people and how they can't stand them, that we stay on their mind.
What this video

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Seems we’ve had an increase in these stories where white people are calling the cops on us for nothing. They know what they’re doing, because of the racial climate. They know there’s a chance the situation could go bad.

I’m just wondering if this is a concerted thing.

It definitely is.

These mfs really believe that they can trigger a "racial holy war" anytime soon.

We'd better not be caught slippin:ufdup:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'm 100% convinced there is an active troll campaign on the part of whites in America and the police fully back it. They don't care if it's a waste of their resources as long as there's an opportunity to gun a black person down and be rewarded for it.

shyt's been going on forever...

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
Wish she could have punched that smug pig skinned bytch in the face but that wouldn't turn out well for her.