Female student at Rice University killed in dorm room on first day of classes

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I had just gotten home from campus (doing my PhD at Rice) when all kinds of alerts, messages, and emails started popping up on my phone. We really couldn’t believe it. “Please stay in place on campus while RUPD investigate a homicide.”

I really feel for the family. Your daughter goes off to college to pursue a goal, and she never comes home again.

shyt is mind boggling.

RIP Andrea.

Daps
OTVfVeI.jpeg

he's on the right.
can’t even fathom what goes through the mind of someone who decides to not only off themselves over a woman, but kill her before he does it.

his life hadn’t even started it, and there’s so much p*ssy out here.

we all fall in love and get our hearts broken, some of us multiple times.

just gotta move on.

:francis:

Daps
Obvious what happened here. Dude with a fragile ego knows he's about to lose his girlfriend as she moves on in life, can't accept it so does a murder suicide. This is one of the things where I have a great deal of sympathy for women. The sense of entitlement and ownership men feel for women, it's never that serious. You don't own her even if you are married. Move on. Maybe I am just too even tempered and always focused on my own shyt, I can never understand the point of view of a person who goes all the way like this.
Yup.

If she's at Rice, that means she's smart as fukk and was headed for $$$$ and success.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man, that Rice campus is full of men with motion. A lot of legacy students go there and they come from money and status.

He knew he didn’t stand a chance.
Yeeeeep.

So sad.

I wonder if her family knew/tried to split them up earlier.

They say it’s elitist, but fukk that. If he isn’t on the same trajectory as you, get the fukk away from him.

I HAAAAAAATE shyt like this.
Shyt like this is why young girls need to be guarded and careful, and families need to be involved.

And she was beautiful too? Definitely should’ve been with one of the guys on campus smh

So fukking sad