White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
She's not black. She's Nigerian :mjpls:

On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

Have said the same thing about gun laws. Let black people go out en masse and start purchasing guns...a clean bill on gun reform will pass in both the house and senate within a day.

Edit:

Sista is surprisingly woke. :leon:

:blessed:

We need to help our Nigerian sista.

We need to rally around this sista. Pleasantly surprised there are no :mjpls: type tweets

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
And shyt like this is why I don't understand why some fools think you can erase racism through "love" and "forgiveness". You can be minding your own business doing absolutely nothing to anyone and still be fukked with. This shyt is just inherently in them.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
And shyt like this is why I don't understand why some fools think you can erase racism through "love" and "forgiveness". You can be minding your own business doing absolutely nothing to anyone and still be fukked with. This shyt is just inherently in them.
Kanye says we need to talk to both sides

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: Go to an Ivy League, brehs

Again, money nor status will help u escape blackness

They do not believe we belong anywhere but the bottom

this

its bittersweet when you see every now and then a huge IG/FB post showing one us getting accepted into an Ivy League school
its nice but then you realize most of the school population is rich cacs who definitely don't like black people and you start thinking why should they even go there with that filth

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yo y'all are really living in denial it's pretty sad.
The police are the system of white supremacy enforcers. used to kill and or capture black people. It's ALWAYS been that way by design.
They were called slave catchers before the name change. Same duties tho.

SO YES IT IS CONCERTED

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
this

its bittersweet when you see every now and then a huge IG/FB post showing one us getting accepted in tho the car Ivy League schools
its nice but then you realize most of the school population is rich cacs who definitely don't like black people and you start thinking why should they even go their with that filth
I have a long post about this

I'll say this; u dont go to an Ivy League school just because u got accepted admission

That's aprt of a lifestyle