Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On the real though, I've said this before, black people should just start randomly calling the police on white folks en masse. They not going to change any policies until black people start giving them a taste of their own medicine. And once black people start copying what white people do, then thats when they'll start to switch shyt up.

Do you think that's a reasonable option? and Have you lost your f****n mind? Blacks randomly calling police on whites will do nothing but police randomly using force against blacks en masse, then justifying it. Act like the police care about protecting black people over a cac. They lie, insinuate, overreact, overcompensate and who do you think the police will side with?

Copying what white people do??? They're not the blueprint for how to operate in life or dictate how to act .. in fact, they're the exact opposite. No, shyt will switch up when we equip and prepare ourselves, and figure out how to use their laws and policies to our advantage- information is power and control. But copying???! since when has assimilation worked for us?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
White people stay calling the damn police.

Do you think that's a reasonable option? and Have you lost your f****n mind? Blacks randomly calling police on whites will do nothing but police randomly using force against blacks en masse, then justifying it. Act like the police care about protecting black people over a cac. They lie, insinuate, overreact, overcompensate and who do you think the police will side with?

Copying what white people do??? They're not the blueprint for how to operate in life or dictate how to act .. in fact, they're the exact opposite. No, shyt will switch up when we equip and prepare ourselves, and figure out how to use their laws and policies to our advantage- information is power and control. But copying???! since when has assimilation worked for us?

Exactly police are the guardians of White Supremacy.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re still suppose to show your ID even if the CAC was being a dumbass

No, you're not supposed to do nothing. Show identification to who??? Not the cac, who is she? Nothing but another student. That's where people get things wrong, the only time that you are required to show identification if the police has reasonable suspicion of criminal activity. For a university-it's testing, registration, or if campus pd think you are involved in illegal activity. No one, not even police can compel you to identify yourself. There's no laws in the U.S. that require to even have identification. If you're not being detained, then you are free to leave- no explanation on your part necessary. There is no requirement to consent to anything unless they have a warrant or probable cause is established.

invalid

Banned
Daps

So let's think of a scenario that will better illustrate what I'm saying because you kinda went off the deep....

I'm sitting in my greystone in Bronzeville and I look out the window and see a white guy on the sidewalk peering into the different townhomes and acting really weird (most likely just looking to make a real estate purchase as the neighborhood is gentrifying). What I'm advocating is for black people to call the police and report suspicious activity of a white guy staring into homes. White people do lie and insinuate and overreact and overcompensate. We can still give them a taste of their own medicine. Is anything going to come of this, nope..probably not. The point is, lets have black people start wasting police resources as well.

See a white person walking their dog in the neighborhood. Call the police and tell them a dog was reportedly stolen last week and it appeared that you saw a dog that fits the description.

See a white person riding a bike in the neighborhood. Call the police and tell them a a bike was reportedly stolen and you saw a bike that appears to have fit the description.

See a bunch of white kids skateboarding down the sidewalk in between pedestrians. Call the police and report disorderly conduct.

If black people start doing these things en masse, policies may change on administering consequences to those who call for stupid ass baseless claims - many of which at the moment are primarily affecting black people.

Where in these scenarious do you get assimilation?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Seems we’ve had an increase in these stories where white people are calling the cops on us for nothing. They know what they’re doing, because of the racial climate. They know there’s a chance the situation could go bad.

I’m just wondering if this is a concerted thing.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So let's think of a scenario that will better illustrate what I'm saying because you kinda went off the deep....

I'm sitting in my greystone in Bronzeville and I look out the window and see a white guy on the sidewalk peering into the different townhomes and acting really weird (most likely just looking to make a real estate purchase as the neighborhood is gentrifying). What I'm advocating is for black people to call the police and report suspicious activity of a white guy staring into homes. White people do lie and insinuate and overreact and overcompensate. We can still give them a taste of their own medicine. Is anything going to come of this, nope..probably not. The point is, lets have black people start wasting police resources as well.

See a white person walking their dog in the neighborhood. Call the police and tell them a dog was reportedly stolen last week and it appeared that you saw a dog that fits the description.

See a white person riding a bike in the neighborhood. Call the police and tell them a a bike was reportedly stolen and you saw a bike that appears to have fit the description.

See a bunch of white kids skateboarding down the sidewalk in between pedestrians. Call the police and report disorderly conduct.

If black people start doing these things en masse, policies may change on administering consequences to those who call for stupid ass baseless claims - many of which at the moment are primarily affecting black people.

Good post. Wish I’d read it before I posted first.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

giphy.gif

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Seems we’ve had an increase in these stories where white people are calling the cops on us for nothing. They know what they’re doing, because of the racial climate. They know there’s a chance the situation could go bad.

I’m just wondering if this is a concerted thing.
Yo y'all are really living in denial it's pretty sad.
The police are the system of white supremacy enforcers. used to kill and or capture black people. It's ALWAYS been that way by design.
They were called slave catchers before the name change. Same duties tho.

SO YES IT IS CONCERTED