White:Why Are You Here?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
She's from buerno aires.,mostly white population in that city..but even tho they're white, they're still Latin ..so my mom is technically Latin and not white..don't know what you're talking about racism, since my mom was an original black panther and my grandma worked for ceaser Chavez ..
Ok, so even though she'd be labeled as white if she spoke only English and no Spanish, you label her as Latin. I agree with that, I do not group Hispanic whites with anglo whites. There's an Argie cat I know who insists on calling himself white, even after anglo cacs tell him he's not really white because he's Hispanic. He acts like a bytch when he does that.

Yeah, nikka, ask ya momz about how racism is in her country. It's bad. But still, nothing compares to cacs in the usa. They are the shyt of the world.

And stop grippin Boy Cac's nuts. fukk that whiny nikka.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I don't mind white people being on a majority black board.
I remember this one white girl being on this black women hair site I go on.As much as that board talked sh*t about white people I couldn't understand how she could fathom being on there.:laugh:She never made waves though...she was sweet & only made appearances in non race related threads.

The only time white people on a majority black board get a side eye from me is when they put their "input," in on black community issues.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
white boy get over yourself...like you said you hang out with black people every day ...YOU LOVE US and OUR MUSIC....don't come on to the coli spreading hate its sooo demonic .but you do he 2 white parents like you said so :manny:

:whoa:

Did I actually use "sadcam" in this thread? I don't remember doing so. I'm drunk so I could be wrong doe.
If you making your own quotes :dahell:

You wrong, again. I don't hang out with blacks every day. More like once every 3 weeks :mjpls:

Me spreading hate? :snoop: Be apart of the blacks that create threads against whites brehs

Edit: Spreading hates against whites, yes, but I doubt you and other racists would have a problem with that :patrice:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Naw..totally different mentality than white,,she hates white Americans.,or America in general..

she can hate whoever she likes....she is a white latina ...you can be a black latina ...guess what..you can even be a asian latina :wow: shocking right??? If you have any type of latin american ancestry that would make you latino or a latina ....your mother is a white latina ...be proud of who you are :salute:

:whoa:

Did I actually use "sadcam" in this thread? I don't remember doing so. I'm drunk so I could be wrong doe.
If you making your own quotes :dahell:

You wrong, again. I don't hang out with blacks every day. More like once every 3 weeks :mjpls:

Me spreading hate? :snoop: Be apart of the blacks that create threads against whites brehs

Edit: Spreading hates against whites, yes, but I doubt you and other racists would have a problem with that :patrice:

What do you do about racism except complain when black poster discuss white racism??

Do you do anything about racism when it doesn't affect your race??

and racism??? Na I just call those the effects of this country ..(the world) hating black people...O White people hate black people...but black people can't hate white people???

Which brings me back to my original question.....What do you do about racism???

you'll probably have some retarded answer and blame it on you being drunk ....and a coke head....

Yeah I read that thread...

fuccing mad white dope fiends on this site :russ:

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
she can hate whoever she likes....she is a white latina ...you can be a black latina ...guess what..you can even be a asian latina :wow: shocking right??? If you have any type of latin american ancestry that would make you latino or a latina ....your mother is a white latina ...be proud of who you are :salute:

I'm more proud of my black side actually..

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Why you talking about my nuts breh?

Stay thinking about male cock and nuts brehs :cacugay:
You have no personality, you cac fakkit. Same ol shyt. "___ ____, brehs" over and over again. Weak ass nikka.

Naw..totally different mentality than white,,she hates white Americans.,or America in general..
Since she's Hispanic, she should acknowledge that America is this whole hemisphere, which is what they, and many other cultures, are taught. And they're right. America= North + South America.

So, basically, she just hates cacs, not all of America. Good on her. :thumbsup:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
boyc said:

white boy get over yourself...like you said you hang out with black people every day ...YOU LOVE US and OUR MUSIC....don't come on to the coli spreading hate its sooo demonic ....

Create false quotes to start shyt brehs

I'm not sad about shyt cac :jawalrus:

In fact, let's do the opposite and drink up!

Get white boy drunk, blacks :troll:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You made me laugh, but I'm not a coke head. Don't do any drugs except alcohol. I am drunk, you are right.

Let's drink breh!!

I had the worst hangover at work today..I could barely move..I was nodding like a heroine addict..it sucks cuz I never get drunk, but I get the worst hangovers..how is that possible