White:Why Are You Here?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I had the worst hangover at work today..I could barely move..I was nodding like a heroine addict..it sucks cuz I never get drunk, but I get the worst hangovers..how is that possible
Dang :(

Sorry to hear that. Being hungover at work sucks. I remember puking in the hallway the day after Obama won his first term. I got so drunk celebrating :jawalrus:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Dang :(

Sorry to hear that. Being hungover at work sucks. I remember puking in the hallway the day after Obama won his first time. I got so drunk celebrating :jawalrus:

Ya my mom was super drunk..after he won, we drove to some big block party in Oakland..mark curry, dwane wiggins, and Barbra lee were there ..she was super drunk screaming Obama we did it..dancing in the streets..my lil nephew was embarrassed..

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Ya my mom was super drunk..after he won, we drove to some big block party in Oakland..mark curry, dwane wiggins, and Barbra lee were there ..she was super drunk screaming Obama we did it..dancing in the streets..my lil nephew was embarrassed..

:deadmanny:

Basically. I was so happy that (should I mention) a black man got Presidency.

Republicans can eat a dikk. A black democrat in the house? :blessed:

inb4 people compare him as being a white guy, he's not black. Or Obama being a shytty president, etc.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I thought i finally found a black website that I can come to discuss ideas with people that share my genetic makeup. It took a long time. I've been on many Black message boards and they all have been infiltrated by racist white trolls to the point I don't go on those sites anymore. So I find this site a few months ago then join thinking that its mostly black people.to my amazement I learned there's more white people on here everyday. Here's my question to you.

Outside of work relations what makes you want to hang around black people whether in cyberspace or in real life? You'll never find me on a predominantly white forum because I find them very boring and uninteresting.

I understand as black people we are gifted, very entertaining,funny, creative and it's a joy being around us but most of us don't want your company especially when its dealing with issues that have nothing to do with you. It's odd having you around. Just when I thought this forum was free of whites you devils suddenly pop up every day.

I'm sure its possible for you to find a predominantly boring white site that you guys can frequent instead of here.

Does it say, Whites aren't welcomed somewhere?

How about this, log off and kill yourself. Only difference between you and them racist white trolls is the color.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Members Who Replied this thread
Thread:
White:Why Are You Here?
  1. 33
    Boy C
    SPC
    Daps Received:
  2. 13
    CenaIsPureGarbage
    Building crusher
    Daps Received:
  3. 12
    observe
    Daps Received:
  4. 11
    Brown Ant
    Hunter-Gatherer
    Daps Received:
  5. 11
    HollowPoints2
    Daps Received:
  6. 8
    #1 pick
    Prodigal Child
    Daps Received:
  7. 8
    LionofJudah
    New Member, Male

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at this thread.

If this were say blackpeoplemeet.com I would fully agree with the OP. However, this site is supposed to be dedicated to the ain't shyt entertainment known as "Hip Hop" and the last time I checked whites buy it, listen to it and contribute to it. Therefore, they should be welcomed here.

Now just to keep it 100, outside of the white trolls (one of which I know got banned), the white people that post here are pretty damn cool with me. I know there are at least 2 white women that post here and a few white men. More often than not they bring some common sense to these dumbass threads (I'm just being honest...some of the most sensible post come from the white people here). So, I don't think they should be kicked off the ship.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say we live and feed off each other in some way or the other. If you're black and you have an iphone, ipad, dell desktop, internet etc you can thank a white man for that. If you're white and you love listening to hip hop, R&B, Funk, etc or you like those traffic lights outside your house you can thank a black man for that.

Stop the racism. :what:

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
@HollowPoints2 How does is feel to be one of the many contributors to racism in this country? Congratulations!
I've searched long and hard for a black centred site for the past 5 years with no success until running across this website.

Each and every Black forum I've came across had racist white trolls who infiltrated the board and caused nothing but and problems a number of different ways like by pretending to be black people.

I just don't get why they can't leave us the fyck alone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is sad that there is no corner of the internet blacks can chill at w/o whites terrorizing it. whites are quick to want integrate in our little social circles while excluding us from their social and financial circles.

just being in the tinychat room is a good example. every 45 minutes, a cac comes in and starts shouting ****** while jackin off and shyt. we will never have the luxuries other communities have in terms of privacy. we're supposed to be this all accepting group that takes everyone in under the guise of "hip-hop"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at this thread.

If this were say blackpeoplemeet.com I would fully agree with the OP. However, this site is supposed to be dedicated to the ain't shyt entertainment known as "Hip Hop" and the last time I checked whites buy it, listen to it and contribute to it. Therefore, they should be welcomde here.

Now just to keep it 100, outside of the white trolls (one of which I know got banned), the white people that post here are pretty damn cool with me. I know there are at least 2 white women that post here and a few white men. More often than not they bring some common sense to these dumbass threads (I'm just being honest...some of the most sensible post come from the white people here). So, I don't think they should be kicked off the ship.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say we live and feed off each other in some way or the other. If you're black and you have an iphone, ipad, dell desktop, internet etc you can thank a white man for that. If you're white and you love listening to hip hop, R&B, Funk, etc or you like those traffic lights outside your house you can thank a black man for that.

Stop the racism. :what:

Shut the fukk up, bytch. The Coli c00nery Convention is that way -->