White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The past where the chances were less likely that you acted up again for fear of getting paddled. :ld:

No different than I treat my kids, I give you constant chances to get your shyt together and you don't....next step is going upside your behind or since they are old enough now, I punch em in their damn chests. Look man, not saying that should be the first thing you do with an unruly or disrespectful kid, but gotdamn.

My mom in law used to make her kids that kept acting up in class stand on leg and touch their nose with the opposite hand when they were consistently being disruptive in class. She was told that was too harsh. :mjlol:

She retired back in the mid 00s due to the complete lack of disrespect, parents takin the kids sides, lack of support from admin to do anything, No Child Left Behind. shyt became a joke. She taught in the inner city. :yeshrug:

Personally I feel like you already lost if you can't get your kids to behave without beating them. :yeshrug:

My parents didn't beat me, nor was I ever worried they would, and I wasn't acting out in school or failing classes :yeshrug:

But then again, I was always the introverted bookworm type, so maybe I just don't understand how other kids act.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
having someone in the family who graduated from that high school recently you could see this coming. the long and short of it is kids primarily raised in baltimore city are bringing that energy out to the county. it is not just pikesville. there are other schools out in the county, especially on the west side of the county, where they are going through the same thing. whether people used fake addresses to get in or were born and raised in the city and then moved to apartments/housing out in the county the ratio of black students to non-black students has increased every year. the people who live in pikesville, the staff at that school are not used to kids with that energy and they are having a problem adjusting. if you go back 10 years i doubt it was over 15% black and now it is 50%. my guess would be it the increase is less that the number of black kids is growing as much as it is white people pulling their kids out as the overall number of students at the school seems to be going down. it is not just the school either. there are stores and residents in the area that have a lot of complaints with the types of things that are becoming more frequent.
Figured this.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Personally I feel like you already lost if you can't get your kids to behave without beating them. :yeshrug:

My parents didn't beat me, nor was I ever worried they would, and I wasn't acting out in school or failing classes :yeshrug:

But then again, I was always the introverted bookworm type, so maybe I just don't understand how other kids act.

Again, last resort. I was very similar. I remember maybe 2 or 3 times I got whupped as a kid and I'd be lying if I say I didn't deserve it. :yeshrug: I did figure out early on that having good grades can keep you out of a LOT of shyt/trouble.

Even with my sons, me grabbing the leather was an extreme last resort after countless chances. Stopped with my oldest once he was 11 or 12 and told him straight up that if I have to keep doing this to make you to akrite, then I'm failing. So the last one was the last one. However, I did tell him that he's old enough for me to bust his chest open with my fists. It's been smooth sailing for the most part since.

my youngest is about to be 12 and the last time I gave him that work was a while ago. He's about to be in the same boat, but his issue is he always got excuses for shyt. Told him straight up, the world don't give a fukk when you black, especially a black male. You gonna get held accountable whether you like it or not so all the excuses don't mean shyt. You can't do what your white friends do (he learned this lesson last year in another situation).

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
people don't parent no more.

It's why many are looking for other ways to educate their kids whether that be home schooling or private schooling.

shyt has become glorified day care and babysitting at far too many schools. And over the years the administration/board/government has stripped educators of their power with their policies.

Bring back corporal punishment, actually FAIL mufukkaz instead of passing them on. Start there. :yeshrug:

you can throw millions at "bad" schools all you want but if the mentality doesn't change (especially at home), it doesn't matter.

shyt STARTS AT HOME. Tell my sons if we ever get notices from teachers that you are acting the fool, it's gonna be a fukkin problem. I will come to the school and embarrass your black ass in front of everyone and fukk you up again when you get home. Both my wife's parents were teachers, I'll be damned if you out here acting like a jackass.

I personally think the solution is creating tiered schools within the district or simply creating more Magnet schools. The kids with better grades get to attend the better schools, and the kids with parents who don't care, end up in the bottom tiered schools. The ratio of good schools to bad schools changes every 5 years depending on test scores. This requires money and answering the difficult question of what to do with kids who refuse to cooperate. My suggestion is to push them out of the school system at age 16. Sadly, there are some good parents with bad kids. I personally know a single parent dad struggling with a kid who refuses to behave in school. Just learned last week that his kid got expelled from junior high. In contrast, this same father has another kid who is doing awesome in high school.

Lastly, Common Core has to go. Its not used internationally, and it directly limits parents' abilities to supplement their kids learning in math. I'm convinced this was done on purpose.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Some of y’all need to step foot onto some campuses and see what’s going on. We continually perform the worst in every category. It should be alarming to our culture but we like to focus on things that don’t matter.
That doesn't mean you cosign racist cacs or talk like that about children

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So many facets of our society needs reforms. I would say damn near everything, we just need to rehaul and modernize.

We've become a complete corporatocracy and it's a dollar over EVERYTHING here. fukk siding with doing the right thing, fukk having common sense, fukk being rational.

US is on borrowed time and it's too late. It had a decent run, but all empires fall and have to be reborn. We've prioritized the wrong thing for far too long and it's time to pay the bill.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I personally think the solution is creating tiered schools within the district or simply creating more Magnet schools. The kids with better grades get to attend the better schools, and the kids with parents who don't care, end up in the bottom tiered schools. The ratio of good schools to bad schools changes every 5 years depending on test scores. This requires money and answering the difficult question of what to do with kids who refuse to cooperate. My suggestion is to push them out of the school system at age 16. Sadly, there are some good parents with bad kids. I personally know a single parent dad struggling with a kid who refuses to behave in school. Just learned last week that his kid got expelled from junior high. In contrast, this same father has another kid who is doing awesome in high school.

Lastly, Common Core has to go. Its not used internationally, and it directly limits parents' abilities to supplement their kids learning in math. I'm convinced this was done on purpose.

100. But people are going to have to accept and listen to some uncomfortable conversations about their delusion that they have a "good" kid and it's the schools/teachers fault.

I do believe kids can be saved and put on the right track, as I've seen it and have done it firsthand, but you need support.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
The absolute worst part of this are black educators defending this racist...

I 100% agree that these kids are out of control these days. However I wouldn’t pigggy back off of a racist rant to express that:

Just imagine this level of hate and vitriol for children, people dont understand how sick and evil this racists are, pure evil.

This man is the principal of a school with apparently many black children, yet goes on a racist rant about black people, even threatening to set up one of his black educators ("one way or another I'm gonna get his black ass outta here"). This is becoming of a principal at your child's school?

That first page :Kd:
Boy you nikkas clowns :Kd:
Thank god nobody likes me on this forum:blessed:
Keep getting your Clayton Bigsby post on

why do black people think they are the exception with a cac comes out of their neck towards the black race.

No mother fukker, they are applying those same thoughts and words to you and yours.

You got c00n ass coli posters who agree with him. Imagine a jew siding with antisemitism

Can’t believe people in this thread are agreeing with him :dahell:

Then you got these c00n ass teachers on some “yes boss! I’s agree”

Yes, kids in school need to do better academically, but I’m not about to sit up here and co-sign some racist piece of shyt. He needs to be fired and drug through the mud

That doesn't mean you cosign racist cacs or talk like that about children

salute to yall.....cuz boy its some c00n ass nikkas in this thread. Damn! :mjtf:

Again 2 things can be true: kids bad as hell, not performing well, not respecting authority, etc...
.all serious issues to deal with. My wife teaches in public school, i know the issues first hand.

But to "yes suh boss" to this racist ass cracker using racist ass language and talking about basically fukking over a black teacher...there should be outrage for that too. You want your child at that school? You think he sees your black child as a unique person or as a dumb ass black like the rest. Prison pipeline in full effect.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The shyt my homies that teach middle school and HS tell me is fukkin bonkers man. These kids have no tact, little manners, no want to learn shyt.
I didn’t want to say it but :francis:

This is part of the class divide folks were hinting at a little while ago.
I hear these public schools are wiiiiiiiiiild

I volunteered when I was in college and I had to walk away. Those kids were bad AF and it’s only gotten worse if the teachers I know are telling the truth.
One of my relatives just starting teaching at a prep school and apparently it’s like night and day. :hubie:

OBVIOUSLY we aren’t siding with no white man over our people.

The truth is we have work to do to get the community in shape, but it starts with the HOUSEHOLD