White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah cause beating children has been shown to be effective in producing good grades. :why: Where do yall get this shyt from?

The past where the chances were less likely that you acted up again for fear of getting paddled. :ld:

No different than I treat my kids, I give you constant chances to get your shyt together and you don't....next step is going upside your behind or since they are old enough now, I punch em in their damn chests. Look man, not saying that should be the first thing you do with an unruly or disrespectful kid, but gotdamn.

My mom in law used to make her kids that kept acting up in class stand on leg and touch their nose with the opposite hand when they were consistently being disruptive in class. She was told that was too harsh. :mjlol:

She retired back in the mid 00s due to the complete lack of disrespect, parents takin the kids sides, lack of support from admin to do anything, No Child Left Behind. shyt became a joke. She taught in the inner city. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention we aren’t taking advantage of the technology that’s going to replace many of the jobs of today.

We aren’t setting up kids (helol even through college) for the world they will be living in. :snoop:

The Scandinavian school system prides itself with TEAMWORK and non stressful intellectually stimulating ways of reading books and learning while helping one another, instead of being beaten down by homework that makes learning into a chore.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The past where the chances were less likely that you acted up again for fear of getting paddled. :ld:

No different than I treat my kids, I give you constant chances to get your shyt together and you don't....next step is going upside your behind or since they are old enough now, I punch em in their damn chests. Look man, not saying that should be the first thing you do with an unruly or disrespectful kid, but gotdamn.

My mom in law used to make her kids that kept acting up in class stand on leg and touch their nose with the opposite hand when they were consistently being disruptive in class. She was told that was too harsh. :mjlol:

Bring back "Scared Straight". That is a more effecting tool.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We let cacs brainwash our kids into ignorance and self-hatred, but don't want to acknowledge the effects of it.

Cacs have been trying to kill us for being educated for centuries to keep us docile and dumb. But, times changed and technology improved, preventing them from such overt methods. However, their goal is still the same.

Now the uncomfortable question is, have they been succeeding? Have they dumbed us down and pacified us?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I personally don't like it coming from a white mouth but talk to your teacher friends and listen to their stories. These fukking teenagers wild. I can't act like my generation was better but I can't imagine being a teacher in this social media age.

We literally see teachers getting assaulted by teenagers monthly.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If you can’t handle the job becusse you’re to incompetent to impact learning you should quit. Everyone isn’t built to be a leader and everyone damn sure ain’t comfortable with doin anything aside from racism.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
As a former educator, you can go on with that foolishness. These students are aware. They just don’t give AF. I can imagine it is worse.

I was one of those students, but the right teachers still had an impact on me.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bring back "Scared Straight". That is a more effecting tool.

Everything should be on the table. But one thing I Know that works is giving kids structure and that starts at the crib. Me and wifee probably gonna have to take in her friend's grandson again this fall. When we had him for a semester we gave him structure, discipline, responsibilities, etc and dude was prospering. He went back to his bozo mom and fell right back off the wagon and had to go back to his grandmother (wife's older friend) who had custody but he was wildin' with her too.

I was real with him and straight up told him that the bullshyt he was doin with them ain't riding at my house and he fell in line. Don't care what no one says, these kids today need structure/accountability more than ever before and A MAN IN THE HOME WHO AIN'T WITH THE shytS.

My wife also sometimes watches a friend of our kids and we see the way they act towards their mother. But the minute they are in our home, they don't try none of that shyt. Because they KNOW BETTER. You can have fun and all that good stuff, but you gonna handle your responsibilities first as a kid. Had to check them a couple of times seeing the complete lack of respect for their mother when she would ask them to do shyt. Nah nikka, you don't no fukkin bills, go do what she asked you to do.

shyt is bananas. If these lil mufukkaz ain't listening when you asking them to do shyt nicely, then check their ass. If the parents ain't together, still be on the same page and not allow the fukk shyt to go down. But no one wants to parent. They wanna be friends and shyt with their kids. If you don't get the fukk outta my face, I ain't your friend till you get grown and can take care of yourself. Until then, you listen to your teachers/do right in school. Do your chores and responsibilities at home, then you can have your fun. My wife is already crazy enough, but we got boys, so I know I can cave their fukkin chest in if they get outta line. They know better.

O_Cyrus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Da Nappy
having someone in the family who graduated from that high school recently you could see this coming. the long and short of it is kids primarily raised in baltimore city are bringing that energy out to the county. it is not just pikesville. there are other schools out in the county, especially on the west side of the county, where they are going through the same thing. whether people used fake addresses to get in or were born and raised in the city and then moved to apartments/housing out in the county the ratio of black students to non-black students has increased every year. the people who live in pikesville, the staff at that school are not used to kids with that energy and they are having a problem adjusting. if you go back 10 years i doubt it was over 15% black and now it is 50%. my guess would be it the increase is less that the number of black kids is growing as much as it is white people pulling their kids out as the overall number of students at the school seems to be going down. it is not just the school either. there are stores and residents in the area that have a lot of complaints with the types of things that are becoming more frequent.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can’t believe people in this thread are agreeing with him :dahell:

Then you got these c00n ass teachers on some “yes boss! I’s agree”

Yes, kids in school need to do better academically, but I’m not about to sit up here and co-sign some racist piece of shyt. He needs to be fired and drug through the mud
Yeah, he can't be the messenger for this kinda shyt. Homie needs to go.