White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I personally don't like it coming from a white mouth but talk to your teacher friends and listen to their stories. These fukking teenagers wild. I can't act like my generation was better but I can't imagine being a teacher in this social media age.

We literally see teachers getting assaulted by teenagers monthly.

Those are individuals, we cannot condemn black students as a whole

There wouldn't be a new set of freshman students every year at HBCU's en masse if every black student was bad or even the majority!

Just say your friends have started being prejudice against black students because the bad ones are really really bad and they do not give them the grace they'd give other students

Making it easier to say most black children are troublesome, writing them all off the same...

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I love how people from a lesser educated and more impregnated generation are lecturing people about how terrible these students are....
  • The graduation rate for black students on campus is 19 points higher at 56 percent than it was 10 years ago.
  • The pregnancy rate for black students is the lowests it's ever been in history
  • The average student achievement has been increasing for half a century
  • There are now more college educated Black Americans than there were 50 years ago, but people are calling these kids dumbasses.
  • Across 7 million tests taken by U.S. students born between 1954 and 2007, math scores have grown by 95 percent of a standard deviation, or nearly four years’ worth of learning. Reading scores have grown by 20 percent of a standard deviation during that time, nearly one year’s worth of learning.
  • In elementary school,reading scores for white students have grown by 9 percent of a standard deviation each decade, compared to 19 percent for Black students
There's so much more, but people don't like reading empirical studies. They like headlines and racist anti-Black rants. It supports their anti-Black thinking.
The irony of this post :mjlol: Calling previous black generations stupid and acting like Gen Z is enlightened. Using empirical studies to call black people stupid sounds like the same thing scientific racists practice :mjpls:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My girls niece is 7. Smart little girl. Was going to a mostly black school on her side of town. The school is actually nice. It’s brand new. Beautiful campus. All the kids wore uniforms. When we went by there you saw all of these beautiful black kids dressed up and a mostly black staff. You would think on the surface this is ideal.

Why did the girl move to a different part ot town this is more affluent and she had to change schools. The new school is mostly white and has been a “A” school for the past 21 years straight. She gets in there and they are pre testing her to see where she is at academically. She is barely at Pre K level despite being in the 2nd grade. I was flabbergasted. wtf are they even teaching our children?

The new school is trying their best to help her get ready for the testing that is coming up because the do not fukk around. It’s shaky and the girls confidence is toast because she used to be getting straight A’s at the old school.

I can only imagine it’s even worst for the black boys. Smh

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm far more offended at the facts of the matter than I am at the principal- and he is offensive.

Also, I'm glad I haven't been secretly recorded in my more frank moments.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could get the link in O/P to work. I’m quite sure old dude is a racist clown.

I do place some blame on the community for not holding the school board and superintendent more accountable for the type of individuals placed with their children.

Now I’m going to speak to the elephant in the room that has been mentioned in here.

A lot of parents don’t want to hold kids accountable nor do they want to actually parent kids or for anyone else to hold them accountable.

Most of the time I can look at a child’s demeanor, how closely they adhere to the rules, and how they respond to authority and tell you almost exactly what type of parenting they’re receiving at home.

It isn’t always the teachers/school’s fault, but as one breh already said that requires some extremely uncomfortable conversations with adults on their parenting practices and lifestyle choices they are leading on in the presence of their kids.

A lot of people aren’t properly suited to be parents, they just have kids for someone else to deal with. You actually have to talk to them, spend time with them, teach them, love them, and also discipline them out of a place of love when they are consistently and intentionally messing up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Being "real nikkas" is more important to many young black men/boys than getting an education is. Black girls/women also continuously go on about how they hate "lames/ cornballs" thus adding on to the problem.
In far too many situations it’s coming from mufukkaz without a pot to piss in or a window to throw out of

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a be real yes I do think he’s a racist piece of shyt. But let’s not act like a lot these kids are on honour rolls especially in our community. It’s a problem where I think it’s going to get worse. Especially for kids in the west black or white. There’s a reason why all these colleges and universities be taking all these international students. Alot of these kids are taking the knowledge to build they communities with and we gettin lapped by them.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Personally I feel like you already lost if you can't get your kids to behave without beating them. :yeshrug:

My parents didn't beat me, nor was I ever worried they would, and I wasn't acting out in school or failing classes :yeshrug:

But then again, I was always the introverted bookworm type, so maybe I just don't understand how other kids act.
Are your parents calm and collected?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My girls niece is 7. Smart little girl. Was going to a mostly black school on her side of town. The school is actually nice. It’s brand new. Beautiful campus. All the kids wore uniforms. When we went by there you saw all of these beautiful black kids dressed up and a mostly black staff. You would think on the surface this is ideal.

Why did the girl move to a different part ot town this is more affluent and she had to change schools. The new school is mostly white and has been a “A” school for the past 21 years straight. She gets in there and they are pre testing her to see where she is at academically. She is barely at Pre K level despite being in the 2nd grade. I was flabbergasted. wtf are they even teaching our children?

The new school is trying their best to help her get ready for the testing that is coming up because the do not fukk around. It’s shaky and the girls confidence is toast because she used to be getting straight A’s at the old school.

I can only imagine it’s even worst for the black boys. Smh
Heartbreaking fam

We gotta prepare our kids to be damn near two steps ahead sometimes. That’s why when I hear shyt about the subject of this thread it infuriates me.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
. There’s a reason why all these colleges and universities be taking all these international students. Alot of these kids are taking the knowledge to build they communities with and we gettin lapped by them.
You see it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's crazy how differently people approach struggling students of different races. When its white kids, its usually very emphatic and sensitive. We need to help these kids. Do it for the children.

When its black kids its, look at these dumb ass kids. parents aint shyt, kids aint gonna be shyt either. bootstraps. etc etc

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Those are individuals, we cannot condemn black students as a whole

There wouldn't be a new set of freshman students every year at HBCU's en masse if every black student was bad or even the majority!

Just say your friends have started being prejudice against black students because the bad ones are really really bad and they do not give them the grace they'd give other students

Making it easier to say most black children are troublesome, writing them all off the same...

I'll just say this, talk and listen to new teachers and veteran teachers breh.