White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'd really, really be interested in a detailed perspective from you on this topic. Because I can't get with black people not condemning this racist, and I can't get with black people acting as if we can't succeed in education. Our kids aren't worse than anyone else's, the conditions most of our kids are born into are...
we GOTTA stop blaming everything except the people taking part in the foolishness

the culture only promotes negativity

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
we GOTTA stop blaming everything except the people taking part in the foolishness

the culture only promotes negativity
This man is the principal of a school with apparently many black children, yet goes on a racist rant about black people, even threatening to set up one of his black educators ("one way or another I'm gonna get his black ass outta here"). This is becoming of a principal at your child's school?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The union is claiming the recording is fake.

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Bad schools aren't limited to the Black community. There are plenty of suburban White school districts with awful schools full of unruly White children. I've witnessed it first hand pulling my kids out of such a school district. Nearly all of my kids' White friends in public school came from broken homes. It was the friends of color that had a mother and father in the home. The deterioration of the US school education is universal, even the richer school districts are complaining about the lowering quality of education today. Its 2024 and no one is talking about it politically.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Whether real or not, Not surprised at the folks agreeing. Some black populations in areas like the DMV and other Black legacy cities with wealthier black populations, have that liberal black boule mentality when it comes to respectability politics. They’ll find themselves agreeing with racist whites. We got some on the coli. Bbbbut blue states. Bbbbut up north. :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Some of these people just aren’t good teachers, you have to be a good coach, manipulator, and know how to deal
With different types of characters as a teacher, some of these folks just ain’t cut out for it, they might have good hearts and care but that’s simply not enough when dealing with ranges of kids with all types of dysfunctional issues from their upbringing and baggage that comes with maturing from a child to an adult.
As a former educator, you can go on with that foolishness. These students are aware. They just don’t give AF. I can imagine it is worse.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This man is the principal of a school with apparently many black children, yet goes on a racist rant about black people, even threatening to set up one of his black educators ("one way or another I'm gonna get his black ass outta here"). This is becoming of a principal at your child's school?
im talking in general.

but people probably arent up in arms about this because if youve been around black schools you know what it is.

its kind of like that Chris Rock OJ joke..
"im not saying he's right...but I understand" is probably most folks response to it

people get mad when you say stuff like that go walk into your local HS or take a peek at scores

we dont take school serious

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bad schools aren't limited to the Black community. There are plenty of suburban White school districts with awful schools full of unruly White children. I've witnessed it first hand pulling my kids out of such a school district. Nearly all of my kids' White friends in public school came from broken homes. It was the friends of color that had a mother and father in the home. The deterioration of the US school education is universal, even the richer school districts are complaining about the lowering quality of education today. Its 2024 and no one is talking about it politically.

people don't parent no more.

It's why many are looking for other ways to educate their kids whether that be home schooling or private schooling.

shyt has become glorified day care and babysitting at far too many schools. And over the years the administration/board/government has stripped educators of their power with their policies.

Bring back corporal punishment, actually FAIL mufukkaz instead of passing them on. Start there. :yeshrug:

you can throw millions at "bad" schools all you want but if the mentality doesn't change (especially at home), it doesn't matter.

shyt STARTS AT HOME. Tell my sons if we ever get notices from teachers that you are acting the fool, it's gonna be a fukkin problem. I will come to the school and embarrass your black ass in front of everyone and fukk you up again when you get home. Both my wife's parents were teachers, I'll be damned if you out here acting like a jackass.

Loken

All Star
Daps

this my brother works at a pretty much all white private school say them kids aint go no type a manners just tearing shyt up just to do it

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Some of y’all need to step foot onto some campuses and see what’s going on. We continually perform the worst in every category. It should be alarming to our culture but we like to focus on things that don’t matter.
I mean what else is there to do except teachers do better jobs, that’s the job they signed up for

We know these kids is fukked up, kids been fukked up for years, really it should be alarming how the community just ignored the kids, but teachers still got a job to do

School is really the only hope for a lot of these kids