White principal goes on a racist Tirade calling out all the ungrateful dumbass Black kids….. black teachers co-sign him

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
people don't parent no more.

It's why many are looking for other ways to educate their kids whether that be home schooling or private schooling.

shyt has become glorified day care and babysitting at far too many schools. And over the years the administration/board/government has stripped educators of their power with their policies.

Bring back corporal punishment, actually FAIL mufukkaz instead of passing them on. Start there. :yeshrug:

you can throw millions at "bad" schools all you want but if the mentality doesn't change (especially at home), it doesn't matter.

shyt STARTS AT HOME. Tell my sons if we ever get notices from teachers that you are acting the fool, it's gonna be a fukkin problem. I will come to the school and embarrass your black ass in front of everyone and fukk you up again when you get home. Both my wife's parents were teachers, I'll be damned if you out here acting like a jackass.

Yeah cause beating children has been shown to be effective in producing good grades. :why: Where do yall get this shyt from?

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I love how people from a lesser educated and more impregnated generation are lecturing people about how terrible these students are....
  • The graduation rate for black students on campus is 19 points higher at 56 percent than it was 10 years ago.
  • The pregnancy rate for black students is the lowests it's ever been in history
  • The average student achievement has been increasing for half a century
  • There are now more college educated Black Americans than there were 50 years ago, but people are calling these kids dumbasses.
  • Across 7 million tests taken by U.S. students born between 1954 and 2007, math scores have grown by 95 percent of a standard deviation, or nearly four years’ worth of learning. Reading scores have grown by 20 percent of a standard deviation during that time, nearly one year’s worth of learning.
  • In elementary school,reading scores for white students have grown by 9 percent of a standard deviation each decade, compared to 19 percent for Black students
There's so much more, but people don't like reading empirical studies. They like headlines and racist anti-Black rants. It supports their anti-Black thinking.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Bad schools aren't limited to the Black community. There are plenty of suburban White school districts with awful schools full of unruly White children. I've witnessed it first hand pulling my kids out of such a school district. Nearly all of my kids' White friends in public school came from broken homes. It was the friends of color that had a mother and father in the home. The deterioration of the US school education is universal, even the richer school districts are complaining about the lowering quality of education today. Its 2024 and no one is talking about it politically.
First in science, first in technology, wealthiest country on Earth, most powerful country on Earth is twenty sixth in education. So you have all been taken and you don't even realize that you have been dumbed to the point where you are like sheep”

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Truthfully the American educational system needs a complete overhaul :francis:

Its long-past due to adapt the Scandinavian school system and the TED Talks style way of learning and ditch the regressive high-stakes testing. Its long past its expiration date and the kids of all income levels are legit pissed. Pissed as in wanting to do a school shooting out of frustration of learning from an outdated paradigm.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Making racist anti-black rants is certainly not a good look for a school principle.

In terms of the issue, it mostly comes down to a LOT of black kids having terrible parents. Not sure what you can do about that though.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I know a teacher at that school. The school is actually pretty good which should say everything about the state a lot of the schools in this area are in. There’s a reason I always sent my daughter to Catholic school. A lot of these kids ain’t shyt cuz a lot of parents ain’t shyt. I want my daughter in an environment where the parents care

With that said tho. It’s sad that we are more focused on what the white principal had to say than the fact that WE KNOW these kids ain’t shyt

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
The absolute worst part of this are black educators defending this racist...

this. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

2 things can be true. The kids could be bad as hell .But how he describes it and the language he uses tells me all i need to know about this dude. His true feelings and beliefs are coming out in his anger.

If i had a child in that school I would speak to the school board and the local media because that environment isnt good for those kids.

fukk him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how people from a lesser educated and more impregnated generation are lecturing people about how terrible these students are....
  • The graduation rate for black students on campus is 19 points higher at 56 percent than it was 10 years ago.
  • The pregnancy rate for black students is the lowests it's ever been in history
  • The average student achievement has been increasing for half a century
  • There are now more college educated Black Americans than there were 50 years ago, but people are calling these kids dumbasses.
  • Across 7 million tests taken by U.S. students born between 1954 and 2007, math scores have grown by 95 percent of a standard deviation, or nearly four years’ worth of learning. Reading scores have grown by 20 percent of a standard deviation during that time, nearly one year’s worth of learning.
  • In elementary school,reading scores for white students have grown by 9 percent of a standard deviation each decade, compared to 19 percent for Black students
There's so much more, but people don't like reading empirical studies. They like headlines and racist anti-Black rants. It supports their anti-Black thinking.

Provide a link

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Its long-past due to adapt the Scandinavian school system and the TED Talks style way of learning and ditch the regressive high-stakes testing. Its long past its expiration date and the kids of all income levels are legit pissed. Pissed as in wanting to do a school shooting out of frustration of learning from an outdated paradigm.

Not to mention we aren’t taking advantage of the technology that’s going to replace many of the jobs of today.

We aren’t setting up kids (helol even through college) for the world they will be living in. :snoop: