White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what Bourdain wrote in this book about common kitchen practices.

Medium is okay. I prefer medium-rare. Medium-well, you're getting into that crap territory. Why put yourself at risk of getting served meat they would have thrown away.

I used to work at restaurants when I was in college, whenever we put in an order for a well-done steak, cooks would look at us and then at the other cooks like

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

Then those are terrible fukking restuarants, who I hope, are out of business. Can't stand this snoby shyt that exist in that industry. I work in a restaurant, and i've never seen that before.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
We all know that CACs can't cook for shyt. :heh:

Somebody :salute: this man

:dead: at all the FOLLOWERS eating rare uncooked meat...guess they getting in touch with their inner cave man..:russ:

season your food WELL atleast over night ...cook it how you want it...

white ppl barely season their meat....fucc they know about taste

I'm good on that and any blood...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
so let me get this straight...
medium rare meat is for cave men, but yall eat pigs feet and chitlins without hesitation? :scusthov:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
anything cooked more than medium has no place in a restaurant other than the kids menu

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no one is talking taste, it is all about texture, and you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

no you haven't, the idea that you are telling other people they eat at shytty restaurants when you know nothing about food is pretty funny.

Well educate me on texture good sir. All i'm saying is the steak i've had well done never looked like it was the bottom of the barrel

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
so let me get this straight...
medium rare meat is for cave men, but yall eat pigs feet and chitlins without hesitation? :scusthov:

Black racism just as :scusthov: and :snoop: as white racism breh. Real talk anybody who eats pork/bacon has no reason to talk about savagery, eating animals that eat sh*t is the nastiest of the nasty, you nikkas might as well be eating rats:scusthov:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Black racism just as :scusthov: and :snoop: as white racism breh. Real talk anybody who eats pork/bacon has no reason to talk about savagery, eating animals that eat sh*t is the nastiest of the nasty, you nikkas might as well be eating rats:scusthov:

You'd be surprised at what a chicken would eat