White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You'd be surprised at what a chicken would eat

I'm a seafood/beef guy personally when dealing with quality meat, but if I had to choose between a chicken and a pig, I'd choose a chicken out of 10/10. Chickens aren't known to eat their own sh*t, and they don't roll around in mud.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:ehh: that actually looks good.
it's called Tartare and it's ok when prepared correctly.. :ehh: i prefer it's arabic(lebanese) cousin "kibbeh nayeh"
kibbeh%20naye%20-%20streetgourmetla.jpg

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I'm a seafood/beef guy personally when dealing with quality meat, but if I had to choose between a chicken and a pig, I'd choose a chicken out of 10/10. Chickens aren't known to eat their own sh*t, and they don't roll around in mud.

Bro..you're talking as if chickens are some cleanse animal

:russ:..chickens will peck at shyt if you leave it around them...they'll eat just about anything you put infront of them...mud is dirt and water bro...chickens are dirty to and guess what I've seen chickens do the stop drop and roll in dirt for no damn reason....their animals bro..and you said you're a seafood guy..you eat shrimp and crab?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Black racism just as :scusthov: and :snoop: as white racism breh. Real talk anybody who eats pork/bacon has no reason to talk about savagery, eating animals that eat sh*t is the nastiest of the nasty, you nikkas might as well be eating rats:scusthov:
While I can't argue with your logic....I love me some bacon :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:dead: at all the FOLLOWERS eating rare uncooked meat...guess they getting in touch with their inner cave man..:russ:

season your food WELL atleast over night ...cook it how you want it...

white ppl barely season their meat....fucc they know about taste

I'm good on that and any blood
...[/quote]

Yall seem to know an awful lot about what white people do and don't do, what yall nikkas doing following YT around they houses watching them cook and shyt. Hilarious.

Also, Its NOT I repeat NOT Blood.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Actually chickens do eat their own shyt. Seen it myself on some land in Louisiana back in the day several times

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
I have seen people make a well done steak just as tender as a steak that is not well done.

Don't get mad at me that you eat at shytty restaurants. :umad:

I bet you eat shytty white people BBQ. :scusthov::heh:
Nope.
I eat at Peter Lugers and Ruth Chris and would NEVERR embarrass myself by ordering well done

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the same nikkas that talking about "don't eat pork or chicken and I like my steak medium well because its healthier" be the same nikkas that smoke 3 times a day and drink daily. ol situational healthy ass nikkas