White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
soul food is a myth? :ohhh:
:what:Chitterlings and pig's feet don't make up the entirety of soul food... So nice try on that one big guy...

Like I said, those two items are not something that is as common as say, Fried Chicken or Collard greens... In fact i've only witnessed that shyt being cooked once in my 26 years of life...

So to bring that up to a bunch of black posters is just dumb because a large majority of black people have never even eaten chitterlings or pig feet, myself included...

Like I said, stop forming your opinions on black people from hood movies and black stand up comedy...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:what:Chitterlings and pig's feet don't make up the entirety of soul food... So nice try on that one big guy...

Like I said, those two items are not something that is as common as say, Fried Chicken or Collard greens... In fact i've only witnessed that shyt being cooked once in my 26 years of life...

So to bring that up to a bunch of black posters is just dumb because a large majority of black people have never even eaten chitterlings or pig feet, myself included...

Like I said, stop forming your opinions on black people from hood movies and black stand up comedy...
Just like a large portion of white people eat their meet well done.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Just like a large portion of white people eat their meet well done.
No fukking shyt... Which is why I shytted on the threadstarter as well by pointing out that not just white people like rare steaks.. Don't think i'm gonna let your corny white ass ignorance slide just because the threadstarter said some dumb shyt too though...

Your comment was also dumb as fukk because there are tons of people who are African and not descendants of slaves, as well as Jamaicans and people of Caribbean descent that may be in this thread too who have no connection to eating "chitterlings" and "pig's feet"... Add that to the fact that most Black American's in general don't fukk with that shyt and your comment was just dumb and it is obvious you got your idea of what black people eat from movies and shyt...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
No fukking shyt... Which is why I shytted on the threadstarter as well by pointing out that not just white people like rare steaks.. Don't think i'm gonna let your corny white ass ignorance slide just because the threadstarter said some dumb shyt too though...

Your comment was also dumb as fukk because there are tons of people who are African and not descendants of slaves, as well as Jamaicans and people of Caribbean descent that may be in this thread too who have no connection to eating "chitterlings" and "pig's feet"... Add that to the fact that most Black American's in general don't fukk with that shyt and your comment was just dumb and it is obvious you got your idea of what black people eat from movies and shyt...
goddamn dude, relax. Dudes were talking shyt about cultural affinities towards food. I threw pigs feet and chitterlings into the mix. Regardless of your ability to speak for all black people, you can't deny they're associated with african american cuisine. Either way, aint noone but you taking this shyt that seriously. It seems that you mad, YouMadd?

Now come at me with a whole bunch bold text n caps n shyt....I aint reading it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
goddamn dude, relax. Dudes were talking shyt about cultural affinities towards food. I threw pigs feet and chitterlings into the mix. Regardless of your ability to speak for all black people, you can't deny they're associated with african american cuisine. Either way, aint noone but you taking this shyt that seriously. It seems that you mad, YouMadd?

Uh oh you said I was mad! I guess that negates your stupid comment then.

I can very easily flip that on you and say rare steaks is associated with white cuisine, right? Oh wait you just pointed out that it is wrong, just like I am pointing out what you're saying is wrong...

You and the threadstarter are both on the same level on dumb... You made a dumb comment, I corrected your dumb comment. End of story...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:wtf: nikka chitterlings, pig feet, collard-greens, etc. is traditional SOUTHERN FOOD, not just "african-american" cuisine. Southern whites love that shyt just as much as blacks. Hell, I don't even know that many blacks that eat chitterlings or pig feet (can count'em on one hand). Southern whites cook "soul" food just like southern blacks cook "soul" food. fukk is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:wtf: nikka chitterlings, pig feet, collard-greens, etc. is SOUTHERN FOOD, not just "african-american" cuisine. Southern whites love that shyt just as much as blacks. Hell, I don't even know many blacks that eat chitterlings or pig feet.Southern whites cook soul food just like blacks cook soul food. fukk is wrong with you?

nothing :smugdraper

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
eating a rare steak to me is like eating a chicken with the feathers still on it.

fuk is wrong with you idiots eating meat that hasnt been cooked properly? :wtf:

some people never cease to amaze me. you really gonna sit there and ask the chef not to cook your food all the way then come on here like :win:?

:mindblown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lots of places.... Im not talking about "In N Out burger" or "Chili's/Friday's"here though... I am talking about a decent sit down restaurant with high quality and many times, organic/grassfed beef... Rare beef just tastes better, digests better/faster in your stomach... Some people have different taste buds then ya'll... I don't like the flavor burned out of my beef and then replaced.... I eat beef so rarely (no more than 5-10 times a year) that when I do get it, I really want to taste it.. It is a treat for me to tastes the flavors of a rarely cooked beef :blessed:

I mean, in a world where people eat beef tartar... eating a burger or steak rare is not some outlandish thing. Ya'll just have a narrow view on a lot of things...
You on yo own with that breh. :huhldup:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
eating a rare steak to me is like eating a chicken with the feathers still on it.

fuk is wrong with you idiots eating meat that hasnt been cooked properly? :wtf:

some people never cease to amaze me. you really gonna sit there and ask the chef not to cook your food all the way then come on here like :win:?

:mindblown:

the standard steak is medium rare to medium, a good steak is not meant to be cooked into a burger otherwise you should eat a burger. What are you not understanding? Its nothing like eating a chicken with feathers on it. How the fukk do you even get that comparison?

:heh: i can't stand when uncultured ass nikkas try to come on here and kick their nursery rhymes about shyt they have no clue about. You keep eating your burnt steaks while the rest of :eat: and :win: off some prime, perfectly seared ribeye, ny strip and porter house steaks.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
the standard steak is medium rare to medium, a good steak is not meant to be cooked into a burger otherwise you should eat a burger. What are you not understanding? Its nothing like eating a chicken with feathers on it. How the fukk do you even get that comparison?

:heh: i can't stand when uncultured ass nikkas try to come on here and kick their nursery rhymes about shyt they have no clue about. You keep eating your burnt steaks while the rest of :eat: and :win: off some prime, perfectly seared ribeye, ny strip and porter house steaks.

I said "to me its like eating chicken with the feathers still on it" thats how I view it fam. a chicken with the feathers still on it, is under prepared. and so is a steak thats red in the middle. keep on eating your half cooked steak breh :ehh: it dont make me none. but im just suprised how how many nikkas in here actually eat that bullsh!t...I thought only cacs ate half cooked steak...then again this board is 90% cac, so I guess it makes sense :ehh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I said "to me its like eating chicken with the feathers still on it" thats how I view it fam. a chicken with the feathers still on it, is under prepared. and so is a steak thats red in the middle. keep on eating your half cooked steak breh :ehh: it dont make me none. but im just suprised how how many nikkas in here actually eat that bullsh!t...I thought only cacs ate half cooked steak...then again this board is 90% cac, so I guess it makes sense :ehh:

Which is why i say you're uncultured because i am as black as your keyboard and i even know steaks should not be cooked well done. You the type of nikka who think all sushi is made of raw fish... you only making yourself look foolish. You in Houston right? i challenge you to go to SaltGrass of Longhorn steakhouse and order a ribeye medium if thats too "bloody" for you medium well and tell me how it was not cooked properly. You think a meat that has been aged to perfection and cost over $25 + is bullshyt when they recommend it NOT cooked well done? Smarten up nikka.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
MOST white people can't cook, and i'm talking about them " pint of salt" being the only seasoning type of people. I like mine well done, but the reason you get it under more is the fact that the juices bring out the flavors.