White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
LOL.:skip: Know when you got under someone skin, when start taking personal shots.:laff::umad:
its not to late to claim this was all just a troll. remember that, you still can play that card.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not to late to claim this was all just a troll. remember that, you still can play that card.

So you can only get a good steak at an expensive restaurant?:skip::laff:

This just proves my point with your cooking.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
So you can only get a good steak at an expensive restaurant?:skip::laff:

This just proves my point with your cooking.
no the fact that you dont even know the name of a high end steak house proves that you have never been to one, just pointing out the fact that you literally have no clue what a "good" steak is.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no the fact that you dont even know the name of a high end steak house proves that you have never been to one, just pointing out the fact that you literally have no clue what a "good" steak is.

Who ranked them high end.

Probably just like how there is all these high end BBQ restaurants in Memphis that been ranked by different white magazines. But when you go in there to eat, the food taste like shyt.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now you are gonna compare smoking meat to grilling steaks? yeah no shyt a "high end" bbq place is a bad idea, bbq isnt supposed to be expensive the cuts of meat they use are cheap in comparison to to the cuts they would serve you at a steak house. but yeah lets compare cuts of meat that arent even steaks and a completely different process of cooking, that makes sense.

Peter Lugar is a white owned restaurant in New York of all places. :laff::laff::skip:

So you going to tell a Texas nikka like me that a white owned restaurant in NYC have high end steak. GTFOH

Texas people cooking steak≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>…>>>>>NYC cooking steak.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Who ranked them high end.

Probably just like how there is all these high end BBQ restaurants in Memphis that been ranked by different white magazines. But when you go in there to eat, the food taste like shyt.
so now you are gonna compare smoking meat to grilling steaks? yeah no shyt a "high end" bbq place is a bad idea, bbq isnt supposed to be expensive the cuts of meat they use are cheap in comparison to to the cuts they would serve you at a steak house. but yeah lets compare cuts of meat that arent even steaks and a completely different process of cooking, that makes sense.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime I'm in NYC, I always say the people there don't know shyt about real meat(pause). Come down to Texas and taste real meat(pause).

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Bro..you're talking as if chickens are some cleanse animal

:russ:..chickens will peck at shyt if you leave it around them...they'll eat just about anything you put infront of them...mud is dirt and water bro...chickens are dirty to and guess what I've seen chickens do the stop drop and roll in dirt for no damn reason....their animals bro..and you said you're a seafood guy..you eat shrimp and crab?

I stay eating fish mainly :manny: Salmon, tuna, red snapper mostly. Any animal will eat anything if hungry enough, but pigs routinely eat their own sh*t like it's dessert. Big difference.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Actually chickens do eat their own shyt. Seen it myself on some land in Louisiana back in the day several times

Again, I've seen dogs eat sh*t too, don't mean dogs seek sh*t out for dinner. I've seen pigs sh*t, then roll around in it and eat what's left on the ground. One trip to a pig farm was all it took to convince me to stay away from pork :scusthov:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so let me get this straight...
medium rare meat is for cave men, but yall eat pigs feet and chitlins without hesitation? :scusthov:
Eating pigs feet and chitterlings is not as common as you think... Stop forming your opinions from "hood movies" and black stand up comedy :beli:

At the same time... I don't think it is a caveman trait to eat rare steaks... I just think it tastes better...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Medium at great steakhouses and the size of the steak. If it is thick like a Filet, then I go Medium Well. But I never go well...might as well go to Mcdonalds for that shyt.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Eating pigs feet and chitterlings is not as common as you think... Stop forming your opinions from "hood movies" and black stand up comedy :beli:

At the same time... I don't think it is a caveman trait to eat rare steaks... I just think it tastes better...

soul food is a myth? :ohhh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Peter Lugar is a white owned restaurant in New York of all places. :laff::laff::skip:

So you going to tell a Texas nikka like me that a white owned restaurant in NYC have high end steak. GTFOH

Texas people cooking steak≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>…>>>>>NYC cooking steak.

So much truth in this statement. Seriously, no one is fukking with Texas when it comes to Steak. The closest I have had is a couple places in Chicago. But Texas puts in work.