White people, why do you eat bloody meat?.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Most raw meat will kill you. We dont have the proper digestive system to handle it because the temperature of raw meat is ideal for bacteria and parasites. Dont take my word for it, go kill and eat some raw deer meat and if you dont die tell me all about how your hospital stay was.

I went on a raw diet once immense health. But it was too much effort so I halted it due to laziness. Your dumbass slamming the raw diet and you haven't even tried it :dead:

Oh yeah, our digestive system is tailor made for eating plants, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, not meat like true meat eating animals if you want to get technical.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: yeah because outside of white restaurants there's a good way to make a well done steak

I have seen people make a well done steak just as tender as a steak that is not well done.

Don't get mad at me that you eat at shytty restaurants. :umad:

I bet you eat shytty white people BBQ. :scusthov::heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like a little pink, not much tho. I don't like the consistency when it's too bloody. shyt ain't gonna hurt you tho :heh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
A burger rare? Where they do that at. :what:
Lots of places.... Im not talking about "In N Out burger" or "Chili's/Friday's"here though... I am talking about a decent sit down restaurant with high quality and many times, organic/grassfed beef... Rare beef just tastes better, digests better/faster in your stomach... Some people have different taste buds then ya'll... I don't like the flavor burned out of my beef and then replaced.... I eat beef so rarely (no more than 5-10 times a year) that when I do get it, I really want to taste it.. It is a treat for me to tastes the flavors of a rarely cooked beef :blessed:

I mean, in a world where people eat beef tartar... eating a burger or steak rare is not some outlandish thing. Ya'll just have a narrow view on a lot of things...

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I have seen people make a well done steak just as tender as a steak that is not well done.

Bool Cory Stro

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The other funny thing about people talking about bloody meat is that if you actually think it is blood, where the fukk does it go when you cook the steak well done? You think that shyt just evaporates? If anything, cooking blood would make a reduction sauce and you would just get super thick blood

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i eat well done steak and never had something that tasted like leather, people saying that is just as ignorant as homie sayin it's blood.
no one is talking taste, it is all about texture, and you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

no you haven't, the idea that you are telling other people they eat at shytty restaurants when you know nothing about food is pretty funny.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is talking taste, it is all about texture, and you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

no you haven't, the idea that you are telling other people they eat at shytty restaurants when you know nothing about food is pretty funny.

:umad: another shytty eater.