White people made extraordinary wealth and wage gains under Barack Obama...But Black folk lost wealth under Obama

Daps
Watch your mouth,did you kiss your mama with that mouth today
full
?

All she did was post an article. Calm down,take a deep breath,and use your emotional intelligence. Teach her accordingly if you believe she is misinformed and needs a clearer picture painted:respect:

fdb and everybody that daps him lol. you see i had them looking dizzy and sounding whiny as hell trying to move goals around in here. i put a basic 4th grade reading comprehension paragraph up and they cry about "can you break it down for me, and then on top can't do basic googles for themselves. they can't clear shyt up for me.

edit: and as i read up on the thread, he can't even do basic graphical analysis considering cause/effect so f it. let em bytch

#factsoverfeelings

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It was the results of the recession. I think that he erred in the way that it was handled, but I am open to people telling me I'm wrong and understand that he didn't really have a choice.

My honest view is that the system should have been allowed to crash and burn. It was a rotten that was close to reaching its inevitable end. By keeping it afloat, you allowed those with assets to widen their advantage when the recovery kicked in. If things dropped to the ground, steps could have been implemented to ensure a more even distribution of wealth of resources.

It's pointless blaming Obama for the end result. In 2008, there were more people who had something to lose so he'd never receive support for letting the economy crash and then letting the State take ownership.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And whites gained significant wealth after Obama took over in 2009...what the fukk are you dusty fukks still arguing about at this point? Like the title says, whites gained significant wealth after Obama took over in 2009.. these are facts
They gained wealth after Obama took office but never got back to the wealth level they had before the crash. In reality, they gained nothing.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m late and haven’t read through the thread but this is a little disingenuous.

2008-2022 saw the biggest bull run in the history of the US. All you had to do was had your money in the market. Black people are historically underbanked and don’t have their money in stocks. Simple as that.
The other big factor is that wealth creates wealth. It’s a little like compound interest. A lot of CACs still had reserves and didn’t get completely wiped out. This let them snatch up distressed properties that appreciated in value at an insane rate after the crash. Same with stocks.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Whites gained significant wealth from 2009 to 2016 you dusty c*nt..you must be a cracker with these deflections

now its a deflection for me to point out that you're unable to gather info from and analyze the contents of a graph you posted :laff:

in 2009 people were still losing their shirts from the recession you dumb fukk :laff: when it got to 2016, whites as a whole had less wealth than what they started with as a whole in 2009 :laff:

so if they had less wealth as a whole from the beginning of obama's run to the end, how is it that they 'made extraordinary gains' under obama? you got your head so far up your own ass trying to shyt on dude that basic logic is lost on you :pachaha:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
now its a deflection for me to point out that you're unable to gather info from and analyze the contents of a graph you posted :laff:

in 2009 people were still losing their shirts from the recession you dumb fukk :laff: when it got to 2016, whites as a whole had less wealth than what they started with as a whole in 2009 :laff:

so if they had less wealth as a whole from the beginning of obama's run to the end, how is it that they 'made extraordinary gains' under obama? you got your head so far up your own ass trying to shyt on dude that basic logic is lost on you :pachaha:
He’s just :troll:
There is no point in going back and forth with him anymore.