White people made extraordinary wealth and wage gains under Barack Obama...But Black folk lost wealth under Obama

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
At this rate of higher costs of living, exponentially increasing inflation, financial illiteracy, and overall degeneracy in our community… that “Median Black wealth will be $0 by 2050” prediction will be sped up to 2035.
:hubie:

fukk ‘em. That doesn’t apply to me, mine, and those of us in our community that are wise and have made/make good decisions.
:yeshrug:
Exactly, me and my wife invested in property 6 years ago..It has been paying off well.. we only made these moves because we understand our conditions as African Americans in this country...No President including Obama ever had our best interest like CACs and other ethnic groups in this country...Dudes in here still believing the Barack the magic negro hype...as if he did everything right for Black America and nothing wrong...As we see, the data proves otherwise...

im not you

All Star
Daps
Crackers ate good under Obama...Unfortunately the opposite is true for Black folk..

Fig1_LO.png
from 2008-2016, what does this graph tell you about the median wealth of white households? :jbhmm:

@North of Death

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
What a lot of people don’t talk about The housing market crash that caused the Great Recession of 2008 was that banks largely targeted black people with predatory subprime loans. Banks like Wells Fargo literally had terms like “mud people” for black people and specifically targeted elderly black people in churches.

When Obama signed the bailouts into law there was nothing in writing specifically targeted towards black Americans the same way they targeted black families with predatory loans. As a result, white families were able to build even more wealth while black people lost what little wealth they had
by buying those homes in foreclosure for the cheap?

im not you

All Star
Daps
It tells me there wealth recovered nicely by 2016

:laff:

we're looking at 2008-2016 because that was obama's run. the graph you posted shows that in 2016, white households had less wealth than in 2008

sohhh your thread title 'white people made extraordinary wealth gains under obama' - shown as false by the graph you posted. did you even try to understand the information you were sharing before you hit post thread?? :childplease:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:laff:

we're looking at 2008-2016 because that was obama's run. the graph you posted shows that in 2016, white households had less wealth than in 2008

sohhh your thread title 'white people made extraordinary wealth gains under obama' - shown as false by the graph you posted. did you even try to understand the information you were sharing before you hit post thread?? :childplease:
Obama took over in 2009 fakkit

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Where tf you been? This is old.

New York will offer payments of up to $15,600 to undocumented immigrants affected by the pandemic, in a sweeping move which could benefit nearly 300,000 people in the state.
Other undocumented immigrants who are unable to meet the same level of verification will be eligible for $3,200the amount of federal assistance payments many Americans have already received

c00n babble. Other ppl get checks: Ukrainians, Syrians, the whole damn Hasidim in NYC and NYS, I could go on...

This dummie says "Ukranians" and "Syrians" are personally "getting checks" from the US government :mjlol:

Thinks covid relief that everyone is receiving being extended to working undocumented immigrants in NYC is "the illegal immigrants getting checks" :mjlol:

I don't know why you even bother. Its like your wannabe bourgeoisie cac-adjacent bigotry towards "foreigners" blinds you from basic reading comprehension.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The dip happened before Obama took office. So white people did not fare well under Obama, using your logic.
And whites gained significant wealth after Obama took over in 2009...what the fukk are you dusty fukks still arguing about at this point? Like the title says, whites gained significant wealth after Obama took over in 2009.. these are facts

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The real question is why is Obama still a conversation point in a campaign year where conservatives are doing everything they can to suppress or divide the Black vote because they are losing their stronghold on voters. We have agents and whites in digital blackface on this board continually posting conservative rhetoric that doesn’t even pertain to what is happening now for the Black community.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missed the fukkin point....This aint about bread crumb settlements that doesnt address the core issues of wealth disparity between Blacks and whites during his presidency... this is about policies that Obama propagated that helped depress Black wealth during his era...You posting this dumb shyt is equal to saying he did something for criminal justice just because he let a few criminals out of prison while the war on drugs (Blacks) is still alive and better than ever.

Watch your mouth,did you kiss your mama with that mouth today
full
?

All she did was post an article. Calm down,take a deep breath,and use your emotional intelligence. Teach her accordingly if you believe she is misinformed and needs a clearer picture painted:respect:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those numbers are bad but it doesn’t mean he’s the reason.

Are there any specific policies he enabled or failed to back that can be cited?

Too many variables imo to blame just him.

I ate like never before under Trump. Does that mean in the long run Trump was good for me or my people? Hell no