White people made extraordinary wealth and wage gains under Barack Obama...But Black folk lost wealth under Obama

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ole where in the world is Carmen San Diego ass nikka :mjlol:
Come to Baltimore and I'll give you the exact coordinates of my location and you can say it all to my face.:unimpressed:Until then, I implore you, get off my dikk.
:picard:
What kind of rubbish is this bloke? You accusing me of not being American, innit?
:dead:
I’m from the Bay Area and I live in MD now.

I’m sympathetic to this line of thinking, but wages are as high as they’ve ever been and immigrants do a lot of shytty jobs Americans don’t want to do They would do them if they paid real wages, which they would have to if illegals weren't here to exploit :yeshrug:
We still have a labor shortage now in spite of wage growth. I’d rather wages be higher for all and companies lose out on profits, but I’m not sure that’s realistically feasible. I agree with you it’s a fukked up situation. If all these illegals suddenly get deported, it could and likely would. Everything that can be outsourced already has been. Immigration policy is the reason for these issues, not lazy people who don't want to work. They're willing slaves who drain resources.

Except for long term solvency of Social Security and Medicare. Prove it. You talk like there aren't other solutions, like making these billion and trillion dollar companies pay their taxes.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Come to Baltimore and I'll give you the exact coordinates of my location and you can say it all to my face.:unimpressed:Until then, I implore you, get off my dikk.
While I would hope that deporting all undocumented workers would fix our labor shortage, dramatically increase wages and bring people back to the workforce to clean toilets and pick strawberries, I’m doubtful it would work and the short term impact would be catastrophic.

I remember reading something in the Post about Social Security being adversely affected by the decrease in net migration, but I can’t find it. Here’s an article from another publication that I’m not as familiar with.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
In 2008 the average White wealth was $802,000....By 2016 Average white wealth was $919,000.....Im convinced your shill ass just cant read graphs with all that Obama nut on your face :russ: @mobbinfms and @Kyle C. Barker goes for your asses as well dapping that shyt:mjlol:

Oh you one of them dap watching nikkas, huh?

Truth be told I like watching you hang yourself with your own rope with your maga platitudes

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
While I would hope that deporting all undocumented workers would fix our labor shortage, dramatically increase wages and bring people back to the workforce to clean toilets and pick strawberries, I’m doubtful it would work and the short term impact would be catastrophic.

I remember reading something in the Post about Social Security being adversely affected by the decrease in net migration, but I can’t find it. Here’s an article from another publication that I’m not as familiar with.

From your link:

Social Security's problem isn't that too many immigrants are flocking to the United States. Rather, it's that net-legal immigration has been declining for a quarter of a century. Since 1998, the net migration rate into the U.S. has fallen every single year, and is down by an aggregate of 57%, according to data from the United Nations.

Still there is my point about properly taxing corporations and the rich.

I rest my case.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
From your link:

Social Security's problem isn't that too many immigrants are flocking to the United States. Rather, it's that net-legal immigration has been declining for a quarter of a century. Since 1998, the net migration rate into the U.S. has fallen every single year, and is down by an aggregate of 57%, according to data from the United Nations.

Still there is my point about properly taxing corporations and the rich.

I rest my case.
I’m all for raising taxes in corporations and the rich.
I just don’t agree with you that additional immigration is a bad thing. I understand that you aren’t opposed to legal immigration, but the reason we have so many undocumented workers is because the system is broken and doesn’t let in nearly as many people as it should.

While we could theoretically tax our way out of any social safety net shortfalls, I am doubtful any tax increases can get through. But then again I’m just as doubtful that we will ever get actual change to the immigration laws.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m all for raising taxes in corporations and the rich.
I just don’t agree with you that additional immigration is a bad thing. I understand that you aren’t opposed to legal immigration, but the reason we have so many undocumented workers is because the system is broken and doesn’t let in nearly as many people as it should.

While we could theoretically tax our way out of any social safety net shortfalls, I am doubtful any tax increases can get through. But then again I’m just as doubtful that we will ever get actual change to the immigration laws.
Again, your own link agrees with me. None of these will likely solve the issue alone, but together, I don't see why not.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
These major companies have like 3 percent black employees.

Can't build wealth without wealth building jobs.