White people made extraordinary wealth and wage gains under Barack Obama...But Black folk lost wealth under Obama

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:laff:

we're looking at 2008-2016 because that was obama's run. the graph you posted shows that in 2016, white households had less wealth than in 2008

sohhh your thread title 'white people made extraordinary wealth gains under obama' - shown as false by the graph you posted. did you even try to understand the information you were sharing before you hit post thread?? :childplease:
In 2008 the average White wealth was $802,000....By 2016 Average white wealth was $919,000.....Im convinced your shill ass just cant read graphs with all that Obama nut on your face :russ: @mobbinfms and @Kyle C. Barker goes for your asses as well dapping that shyt:mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You speak as if that's not a problem. Why the hell should illegals get financial benefits?

You speak as if that's not a problem. Why the hell should illegals get financial benefits?
This is an entirely separate issue. It creates problems for a society if you have a group of people completely excluded from society. Not to mention it’s inhumane.

Our immigration system is broken. We need more people immigrating in the short term due to ongoing labor shortages. We need more immigration in the long term to appropriately fund programs like Social Security.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
In 2008 the average White wealth was $802,000....By 2016 Average white wealth was $919,000.....Im convinced your shill ass just cant read graphs with all that Obama nut on your face :russ: @mobbinfms and @Kyle C. Barker goes for your asses as well dapping that shyt:mjlol:
That’s average. He specifically pointed to median. Isn’t median the more relevant measure here? Isn’t there an obvious outlier problem?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is an entirely separate issue. It creates problems for a society if you have a group of people completely excluded from society. Not to mention it’s inhumane.

Our immigration system is broken. We need more people immigrating in the short term due to ongoing labor shortages. We need more immigration in the long term to appropriately fund programs like Social Security.
Anti Black Racism is the reason for the so called labor shortage. Diverting more resources to illegal aliens isn't the answer.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That’s average. He specifically pointed to median. Isn’t median the more relevant measure here? Isn’t there an obvious outlier problem?
Averages is the better scale IMO but I did include median in the OP to remain objective unlike you obamahive clowns

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why are you engaging this idiot.

By his own logic, he himself, a black man outgained the 15% gain the average white family achieved in less time by merely buying a home?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Anti Black Racism is the reason for the so called labor shortage. Diverting more resources to illegal aliens isn't the answer.
Anti black racism is a factor in everything. That’s interesting. Are there articles making that argument you could direct me to?

im not you

All Star
Daps
In 2004 average White wealth was $715,000....By 2016 Average white wealth was $919,000....Like I said, crackers like you ate better than they ever did under the Obama presidency..Why are you acting like you didnt eat white boy?..Now you and all the dried up c*nts who dapped your post like @Billy Ocean and @mobbinfms @Kyle C. Barker can come eat this dikk
goddamn this dude is obsessed with the idea of
a) me being white
b) me being a fakkit
c) and me going to wherever he is to 'come eat this dikk'

is there something you wanted to tell us sir:patrice:

this guy is so pressed hes starting to list out years (2004) that have nothing to do with the argument hes been trying and failing to make :bryan:

im not you

All Star
Daps
not only is this dude unable to read a graph, now hes demonstrated he doesnt understand the difference between average and median :umad:

nowhere in this thread was i ever talking about averages :umad:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1. Aren't you not in/from the US? I swear you've said that before. That should end you speculating how things are for us, but regardless:
2. "Labor shortages" are because corporations refuse to pay livable wages out of greed. This is possible because we have illegals allowed to work for crumbs.
3. There will always be immigration. Those who come in legally and contribute the same as everyone else makes sense. Illegals sapping resources from Blacks (and everyone else tbf) is net negative for everyone but the 1% profiting off the unrealistically cheap labor.
Quit all that faking nikka, you ain’t from that pavement nikka. :mjlol:
I'm one of a handful of people who use their real photo, and if you check my post history, and are smart, I'm not hard to find. Take that how you want.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
1. Aren't you not in/from the US? I swear you've said that before. That should end you speculating how things are for us, but regardless:
:picard:
What kind of rubbish is this bloke? You accusing me of not being American, innit?
:dead:
I’m from the Bay Area and I live in MD now.

2. "Labor shortages" are because corporations refuse to pay livable wages out of greed. This is possible because we have illegals allowed to work for crumbs.
I’m sympathetic to this line of thinking, but wages are as high as they’ve ever been and immigrants do a lot of shytty jobs Americans don’t want to do :yeshrug:
We still have a labor shortage now in spite of wage growth. I’d rather wages be higher for all and companies lose out on profits, but I’m not sure that’s realistically feasible. I agree with you it’s a fukked up situation.

Illegals sapping resources from Blacks (and everyone else tbf) is net negative for everyone but the 1% profiting off the unrealistically cheap labor.
Except for long term solvency of Social Security and Medicare.