White people made extraordinary wealth and wage gains under Barack Obama...But Black folk lost wealth under Obama

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You obviously didn’t read the article. The $15,600 was for unemployment. The $3,200 was to match the federal payment that NY residents would have already received. Is your claim that NY had no unemployment benefits program up to this point? That it was a new program just for undocumented workers?

Not to mention that this is NY, after Obama, and Obama did not control NY state government as President. So I ask again, how does this support your point?
Unemployment for ILLEGALS. NON-CITIZENS!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You don’t have to be a citizen to get unemployment. You should leave that part out. :manny:
You speak as if that's not a problem. Why the hell should illegals get financial benefits?
What’s your point?
You speak as if that's not a problem. Why the hell should illegals get financial benefits?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Being a non citizen doesn’t make you an illegal immigrant!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Look sugarbush, I told you to leave the non citizen part out because it’s irrelevant.

You doubled down. Keep it moving. I’m not doing bad faith arguments with idiots trying to push an agenda.
Firstly, you don't tell me shyt, goofy. Second, its relevant to the point of illegals/non-citizens being more supported than Blacks.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Crackers ate good under Obama...Unfortunately the opposite is true for Black folk..

fig1-2861.png

fig8-2861.png

RacialWealthGap-fig3-693.png

Fig1_LO.png

Fig2_LO.png

now its a deflection for me to point out that you're unable to gather info from and analyze the contents of a graph you posted :laff:

in 2009 people were still losing their shirts from the recession you dumb fukk :laff: when it got to 2016, whites as a whole had less wealth than what they started with as a whole in 2009 :laff:

so if they had less wealth as a whole from the beginning of obama's run to the end, how is it that they 'made extraordinary gains' under obama? you got your head so far up your own ass trying to shyt on dude that basic logic is lost on you :pachaha:
In 2004 average White wealth was $715,000....By 2016 Average white wealth was $919,000....Like I said, crackers like you ate better than they ever did under the Obama presidency..Why are you acting like you didnt eat white boy?..Now you and all the dried up c*nts who dapped your post like @Billy Ocean and @mobbinfms @Kyle C. Barker can come eat this dikk