White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
people don't neg u offline because it is an online feature.

i do understand sometimes people try to twist words online, but multiple people read your statement that way. plus i have no motive to try to twist your words, and i have no grudge against u. the answer to this issue can simply be that u didn't fully explain your comment & left as is it sounded pretty bad
My point offline is you would've asked what I was talking about before doing the equivalent of a neg unless you just that type to go fly off at the handle. Others read it that way because that's how they wanted to. I could've done better but at the same time cats can get out their feelings too. Like I told the other cat when I've said this about light skin people cats got nothing to say online so of course it leads me to believe some are on their emotional shyt that I'm not here for. Grown cats insecurity is weak as ever to me but hey it is what it is. Peace

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
c35.gif
Your joke failed miserably then. Not even sure what the joke is.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You a UT breh? So am I. What's your major breh?

Exactly man, it's not a beauty pageant in itself. They have to impress the judges. Last year you had women do African dances from their culture, singing, cheerleading.

Last year 1st 2nd and third place were dark skinned women. Lol

Was there for the whole thing and hey deserved it.

Maybe, I don't know her parents. Just from college. Either way, like I said last year the top 3 were all dark skinned. Idk if they had the same judges or not, but black is black.

She probably outdid the rest just last the top 3 last year. A lot of factors taken into account. So I'm not even sure what her skin color has to do with it when it still had to. Be earned.

Thank you very much for clearing this up. Sadly on the internet folks jump to conclusions and make assumptions without even knowing the background of the situation.

But hey likes, daps and retweets are so mich fun when you spread ignorance.

Anyway I wish I could rep you again....salute:salute:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know her. She's biracial.

I didn't go to the Paegent but my homegirl placed last year and I was on the stage during her act.

More to it than just beauty. They give speeches,showcase a talent, etc.

Not saying the judges couldn't have been influenced by colorism. But typically there's like 3 of em out of all the ones in the pageant that just put on better shows

No one is doubting that she is biracial.

This just isn't a good look because she don't look like most black people.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This dude is obsessed with us...
You keep that L for your people breh...
Hold that shyt tight b...
Running around here desperate for attention...
You ain't been the same since @KidStranglehold came threw and crushed your buildings now your desperately in construction mode trying to save face...
I find it odd the people that reported me 4 times, 4 warnings are saying MY buildings were crushed.

I don't think you know what the definition of a troll is, but to watch you get triggered is glorious, it's mission accomplished. Even when you know I'm a troll, and I have it laid out in my sig, you still fall for it. :wow: At this rate, I have you so triggered that I don't even have to talk anymore, a simple smilie and you know what I'm alluding too. :wow:

And the kicker is, 75% of the shyt I write are regurgitated from yourselves. So you're actually upset at the shyt you yourselves write. Read the first page, you're handing yourselves the glorious letter in the alphabet. :ahh:

Last edited: