White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Well, the other two chicks are better looking and more obviously of African descent :yeshrug:

Maybe she's much more involved in campus life than the other two :jbhmm:

Or maybe this is just a c00n Fest :skip:

Either way, if she has African lineage via her parents, she can qualify. But I'm very leary of women who look like her being used as beauty standards for black women since she's more phenotypically European than she is African.

Peace

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:what: that goes back to slavery not just yesterday
This is also not true because most people not in the spotlight are messing with "regular" complexion black people. Most don't have these "mythical" light brights everyone want or else even more blacks than we see would be lighter. That's why I swear some just have been programmed from being online too much and not spending enough time in the real world to see they sound stupid.

I also don't get how guys really care about this. That's chick stuff straight up. Who really with their boys like yo want her but I didn't do right by the complexion scale so I guess I can't fukk with her?

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Looks mixed to me.
Marry white people, get ambiguous kids.:manny:

She's nowhere near the first "Miss Black ____" that looks ambiguous or white anyway.

Not like the Kappas crowning her look much 'blacker'.
And Kappas are known for fukkery and lightskinnededededness.
14031801_663222813831223_1719879989_n.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Maybe you a scary cat my man. You sure come off that way. Ole I need help ass poster. It's no need to tag others but some people bring their real life persona online. You must be stupid I said anyone in the next post. I've also said that to people on here about light skin chicks and funny thing not a one of you nikkas ever said shyt. Kinda proves that some people are over sensitive on this issue. I thought she was one of them sue me but again I've done it both ways.

Which one of these poster are you an alias as fam cause all that shyt you kicking about these two random chicks I don't know what the fukk you speaking about. I've only replied to you and the brokephi chick. Keep going for online daps the shyt don't leave the net fam.

:mjlol: this ho ass nikka typing with a passionate fury. Emotional ass bytch.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also why do people act like you can erase history when it comes to the idea of what black is?
You dudes be like they not black since when have they not been black? The whole coloriism issue happen when someone is a shade lighter.
Black women love to claim Amber Rose so I see nothing wrong :yeshrug:

The fact is that if we're going to allow white and mexican looking woken to compete in black pageants, then why not any old white woman who claims her great grandfather was black?

The girls inclusion and recognizance as black undermines and reads the black race as a whole.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The fact is that if we're going to allow white and mexican looking woken to compete in black pageants, then why not any old white woman who claims her great grandfather was black?

The girls inclusion and recognizance as black undermines and reads the black race as a whole.

The idea of what black is in America has always included people with very fair skin,
The whole mixed people are not black is the most pointless arugment that happens now.