Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Looks mixed to me.
Marry white people, get ambiguous kids.:manny:

She's nowhere near the first "Miss Black ____" that looks ambiguous or white anyway.

Not like the Kappas crowning her look much 'blacker'.
And Kappas are known for fukkery and lightskinnededededness.
14031801_663222813831223_1719879989_n.jpg

Here in Brazil we have thousands of women like this and we do not consider them black.

She is at most biracial, they can create and compete in their own categories and leave us alone :camby:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm always fukking with him because he literally goes 0 to 60 on people who say anything slightly contrary to his opinion. It's good for a chuckle or two in my opinion.
He had to be ignored he cursed me from A to Z in one thread when all I did was dap a poster he was arguing with. Then he tried to tell me where I live in NOLA in the booth...now this. He had to be ignored.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm always fukking with him because he literally goes 0 to 60 on people who say anything slightly contrary to his opinion. It's good for a chuckle or two in my opinion.
Not really just the way y'all interpret it. This means nothing to me hence why I eventually obliged you after you baiting me a few times. Y'all also read into tone a lot online which it isn't meant to be but hey do y'all.

The poster you responding to lying to. I didn't mean they didn't live where they said. My point was people get online and when tragedy comes up act like living in some bad neighborhood makes them a target. Anybody that's lived in the hood knows for the most part if you not into the bad shyt of the neoghborhood you good way more often than not. Coli can argue with that fact if y'all want to. Just said it in my "amusing" way but hey she can ignore me it's cool I'm not looking for friends on here.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Not really just the way y'all interpret it. This means nothing to me hence why I eventually obliged you after you baiting me a few times. Y'all also read into tone a lot online which it isn't meant to be but hey do y'all

:what: I swore I was talking to the brehette.

I didn't summon you, fakkit..go back and hide under ya mama's skirt until I call for you nikka.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:what: I swore I was talking to the brehette.

I didn't summon you, fakkit..go back and hide under ya mama's skirt until I call for you nikka.
You don't have to respond but it won't do you no good fam you ain't getting no online guts my dude. Smilie away desperate guy.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You don't have to respond but it won't do you no good fam you ain't getting no online guts my dude. Smilie away desperate guy.
:mjlol:

Just because you fail with dramatic flair in being able to compose yourself im talking to anyone, let alone females on here..I'm not trying to get "online guts". Bigger question is who hurt you and why are you so angry nikka? :jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol:

Just because you fail with dramatic flair in being able to compose yourself im talking to anyone, let alone females on here..I'm not trying to get "online guts". Bigger question is who hurt you and why are you so angry nikka? :jbhmm:
Im not hurt but if that narrative makes you feel better you'll have to answer it yourself since it's made up in your mind. Where is the proof of this hurt? Some curse words online? Lol ok then if that's all it takes guess your right. Lastly I'm not an actor don't need dramatic flair I just get business done.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Here in Brazil we have thousands of women like this and we do not consider them black.

She is at most biracial, they can create and compete in their own categories and leave us alone :camby:

I dunno man...at the risk of bucking the trend I salute this girl for identifying with her Blackness.

When I lived in Brazil it drove me nuts when fine Black looking women were on this Eu sou parda Eu sou branca (:what:) bullshyt. Granted I had it better as an American but anyone who looked down on 'negros' :camby: in my book. I remember this cabbie in Salvador who told me he told his daughter (by his White wife) "vocĂŞ Ă© negra" I was like, finally thank God.:ahh:

Let's be real, half the posters in this thread would have been pissed if she was on IG screaming "I'm mixed not Black". I bet they wouldn't kick her out of bed either :pachaha:

I am chocolate like my wife but I ain't going to do colorism for or against any part of the spectrum of Black folks.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
If mixed people aren't black, no one is black.

If mixed people are black, everyone is black.

How the Coli gone get out of this one :jbhmm:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Yea. If they had darker skinned girls in the pageant then why not include them in the flier/ad? I wouldn't be surprised if they caught backlash from the flier. All of those girls are light skinned. No medium complexioned women let alone darker skinned.
They should have added the darker ladies.
C-IsU52VoAEDawA.jpg

As a whole though this isn't a particularly deeply melanated group. If it's a yearly trend that's a bigger problem than this one winner too.

(Unless UT's black student body just happens to be majority light and this is representative... :patrice: though that would bring up questions on its own also :ohhh:)

Last edited: