White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I know her. She's biracial.

I didn't go to the Paegent but my homegirl placed last year and I was on the stage during her act.

More to it than just beauty. They give speeches,showcase a talent, etc.

Not saying the judges couldn't have been influenced by colorism. But typically there's like 3 of em out of all the ones in the pageant that just put on better shows
:duck:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I know her. She's biracial.

I didn't go to the Paegent but my homegirl placed last year and I was on the stage during her act.

More to it than just beauty. They give speeches,showcase a talent, etc.

Not saying the judges couldn't have been influenced by colorism. But typically there's like 3 of em out of all the ones in the pageant that just put on better shows

I bet you one of her parents is biracle= the girl the op posted is 20-25% black ar bet

Should not have been allowed to compete

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He quoted my post which quoted your post. The post in which you implied that ol girl was probably dark skinned and biased against light skinned people. Which insinuates that dark skin people can't have an unbiased opinion on issues involving colorism. Also me and you are on a public forum, having a public conversation about this very public story. Everything we've said is on public record so I have no reason to back away from anything I said or what someone who is @Eternally Jaded finds disturbing lmao! Who the fukk are you?
Are you stupid? I said anybody can do that shyt in the next post so fukk outta here trying to say I said something meaning something I didn't. That's why I specifically posted in the next post to you I just hate when people do that shyt either way so don't make it some stuff it's not.

Far as that other blabbing fukk are you talking about? I just made fun of you for posting like a coward scarred of someone online. Having to do full explainations instead of just saying that's not what I meant. No more no less.

Edit: @The M.I.C. fukk you and the bytch that birth your weak fakkit genes

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
just made fun of you for posting like a coward scarred of someone online.
:russ:@ you thinking I have any reason to be scared of someone I directly quoted and corrected. :russ:@ you insinuating that BrokePhiBroke only said that the other girls were better looking because they were darker.
:russ:@ you insinuating a "dark skinned agenda" and :dead:@Eternally Jaded and @night projecting/being disturbed by me admiring a Brehettes beauty and informing your dumbass she has no reason to be biased or insecure......like you implied.:pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ:@ you thinking I have any reason to be scared of someone I directly quoted and corrected. :russ:@ you insinuating that BrokePhiBroke only said that the other girls were better looking because they were darker.
:russ:@ you insinuating a "dark skinned agenda" and :dead:@Eternally Jaded and @night projecting/being disturbed by me admiring a Brehettes beauty and informing your dumbass she has no reason to be biased or insecure......like you implied.:pachaha:
Maybe you a scary cat my man. You sure come off that way. Ole I need help ass poster. It's no need to tag others but some people bring their real life persona online. You must be stupid I said anyone in the next post. I've also said that to people on here about light skin chicks and funny thing not a one of you nikkas ever said shyt. Kinda proves that some people are over sensitive on this issue. I thought she was one of them sue me but again I've done it both ways.

Which one of these poster are you an alias as fam cause all that shyt you kicking about these two random chicks I don't know what the fukk you speaking about. I've only replied to you and the brokephi chick. Keep going for online daps the shyt don't leave the net fam.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you a scary cat my man. You sure come off that way. Ole I need help ass poster. It's no need to tag others but some people bring their real life persona online. You must be stupid I said anyone in the next post. I've also said that to people on here about light skin chicks and funny thing not a one of you nikkas ever said shyt. Kinda proves that some people are over sensitive on this issue. I thought she was one of them sue me but again I've done it both ways.

Which one of these poster are you an alias as fam cause all that shyt you kicking about these two random chicks I don't know what the fukk you speaking about. I've only replied to you and the brokephi chick. Keep going for online daps the shyt don't leave the net fam.
I have had this same one account since 2015........I don't do alias's or backup accounts because 1.) that's too much work and 2.) I don't need no alias to say what the fukk I got to say to ANYBODY on here..........including yourself obviously! I @Eternally Jaded because I'm not scared of him, you or whoever this @night nikka is that negged me :pachaha:. I don't care about your post history. I didn't like what you implied so I "conquered my fears" lol and addressed you and your post lmao

Superstar
Daps
I said anybody can do that shyt in the next post so fukk outta here trying to say I said something meaning something I didn't
yet the neg u left me said it's usually dark skinned people

@MoorMe i didn't neg u for saying she was cute. the only thing he said about her looks was "you must be dark skin" and in response u said "naw she's a cutie" which does read like you're implying something about dark skin. if ur statement was somehow read wrong by me, sorry :yeshrug:. if it makes u feel better i negged him too

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
It's OK when the African chicken won ms Sweden, who the f*ck cares

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I have had this same one account since 2015........I don't do alias's or backup accounts because 1.) that's too much work and 2.) I don't need no alias to say what the fukk I got to say to ANYBODY on here..........including yourself obviously! I @Eternally Jaded because I'm not scared of him, you or whoever this @night nikka is that negged me :pachaha:. I don't care about your post history. I didn't like what you implied so I "conquered my fears" lol and addressed you and your post lmao
You should care when trying to say some coli dap shyt. I have to remember a lot of y'all looking for friends online though. Ohh all caps on a messageboard tough tony y'all. You know you ain't built like that offline but hey man do your tough guy persona on here. If you disagree it's cool just don't say what I meant when I explained already what I was getting at. That's weak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yet the neg u left me said it's usually dark skinned people

@MoorMe i didn't neg u for saying she was cute. the only thing he said about her looks was "you must be dark skin" and in response u said "naw she's a cutie" which does read like you're implying something about dark skin. if ur statement was somehow read wrong by me, sorry :yeshrug:. if it makes u feel better i negged him too
I was replying to what you left me in the neg and also said online. Don't try to leave shyt out to completely switch up my comment. if you just quoted me from jump we could've had this straightened out but online people oftentimes get bolder than they would face to face and that's real. Y'all cats trying to see something that ain't there period.