White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I find it odd the people that reported me 4 times, 4 warnings are saying MY buildings were crushed.

I don't think you know what the definition of a troll is, but to watch you get triggered is glorious. Even when you know I'm a troll, and I have it laid out in my sig, you still fall for it. :wow:

Even now, you still got triggered "he's obsessed with us:sadcam:" :dead:

And the kicker is, 75% of the shyt I write are regurgitated from yourselves. So you're actually upset at the shyt you yourselves write. :laff:
Yeeeeah I don't report you and I can't see your sig dusty nikka...
Triggered?...
You wanna be a cac so bad...
Afric00n...
White boy in a Africans body...
You talk and move around this board like a cac troll...
Now your trolling?... :mjlol:
Goodnight nikka... :sas1:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yeeeeah I don't report you and I can't see your sig dusty nikka...
Triggered?...
You wanna be a cac so bad...
Afric00n...
White boy in a Africans body...
You talk and move around this board like a cac troll...
Now your trolling?... :mjlol:
Goodnight nikka... :sas1:
I move around like a cac by regurgitating what you lot say yourselves?

Am I a cac for saying "AAs past time is showing off for other broke AAs?"
"Of course your nubian lightskinned half cac princess won the award, that bright light :ahh:"

I read that on here every day, but if I write it, here you come :cape:

Whys that?
tj7gukeidrt8giwgivpl.jpg

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The two dudes on stage don't even look black. They look like white hispanics :russ::mjlol:

AAs lawst

Y'all don't even know who's black anymore. Y'all letting white hispanics high jack your history and culture with no resistance at all
You nikkas stay on our dikks. Some random obscure beauty pageant where some light light bright won, and now AA's lost:gucci:

This coming from a jamaican/caribbean nikka from a country full of c00n culture at that:gucci:

If shorties pops is afram than she is qualified as afram. Afram, being what they are most likely getting at, through their usage of "black"

timeless

All Star
Daps
Well she's part black. Nobody is putting down Black women born from two black parents instead of one. Some of these threads only wish to invite anger and hatefullness.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MY BIL's sister won this back in the day and she's darker than Hershey's Dark. It was more than just a beauty contest and yes, there were lots of bi-racial students involved in campus black politics, students organization and Greek life like the rest of us.. I guess as Texas C00ns that's not black enough.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If she's black then every single person in the world is black. Because Africa is the cradle of civilization, everyone came from Africa therefore everyone is black.
:mjlol: just kidding, that logic is retarded. but wtf is happening in texas where this type of shyt can happen :whatmoney::astrodahellmayne::thefukkyoumeanmayne_1: